Well, we've bottomed out | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well, we've bottomed out

The best thing to come out of this cleansing of the program is the genetic scrubbing it will give the fanbase. Entirely too many unrealistic, dramatic, and non native South Floridian fan have polluted the narrative of this organization. If you were not born in Dade or Broward, we do not want you. We need the fans that form the spiritual heart of this organzation to start cleansing the fans we no longer want to have to endure.
giphy.gif

The Dolphins are worse without Landry, but are they worse record wise? I don't think so. They haven't bottomed out. They are mostly the same. The offense was poor to mediocre most of the time with Landry and terrible last year. If anything, you'd think the offense would be better next year because it can't be much worse.

The best thing to come out of this cleansing of the program is the genetic scrubbing it will give the fanbase. Entirely too many unrealistic, dramatic, and non native South Floridian fan have polluted the narrative of this organization. If you were not born in Dade or Broward, we do not want you. We need the fans that form the spiritual heart of this organzation to start cleansing the fans we no longer want to have to endure.

Well holy ****.

Since I’m not from south Florida I’m not supposed to be a fan? Am I transgressing on your sacred property by wearing my colors and screaming for the Dolphins? Was it a bad move on my part to go to the preseason game in Minnesota last fall?

I don’t give a **** if you “want me” or not. Your blessing is not required or even wanted.

Now. You were saying something about sorry fans?

Here's what I'm hoping for. Gase has it together. His plan is sophisticated beyond the capabilities of Ajayi and Landry to learn. At least to the degree that Gase was demanding. O.K., the boys that were bad in school have been expelled. Next. Gase builds the exact offense he wants and it turns out he was right about everything and we cruise to a lopsided Super Bowl victory.

What will probably happen-7-9 no play offs, Ross brings back Gase and Big Mike because he makes terrible Football decisions.

What is this, are the Dolphins your lover? Do you get jealous when they drive out of town to cheat on you with their hot foreign side dish?

Why haven’t we released anyone yet?
Because they're trying to trade some guys and will probably keep trying till right before the deadline. If there's no takers then you'll see them release a few guys

Ozzy rules!!

I truly do hope that 6-10 is bottoming out.
If last year was the worst for the next decade, then Im glad it's over.
We have 2 extra picks from a player who was going to walk away anyway.
We need more picks. Trade Suh and line up God and for the DT spots.
We need more youth.
Gase did hire some new coordinators and coaches. Hopefully the lines get back to winning the trenches.
Some young guys are coming along and we get Raekwon back this year.
Things are looking up really.
My hope is for drafting Shake 'n Baker.
We will be a very fun team to watch with him and the other youth going out every Sunday.

Guys of course you can disagree with a post just do not make it personal or it will be deleted.

I have a theory that landry was done here all on his own, REGARDLESS of what the FO did. I think the guy just said I will never play a down for the Dolphins again out of pure spite no matter what the $$$.

If that is the case you get what you can and save the $$$. There are situations in life you will PAY to get out of and this may have been one for the franchise.

Give me Ridley or Guice now at #11. Time to get some real offensive stretch-the-field firepower in here.

We have plenty of pieces on defense, maybe one more LB. Go Offense. Draft a BACKUP development QB in round 3 or 4.

I certainly felt a lot worse after 2011 with Sparano and 2015 when Philbin got fired.

A lot of you are seriously overreacting. Nothing that Landry has hinted at on social media says he ever wanted to be here anyway.

Thank you.

I share in a lot of Dolphins fans frustrations, only my frustrations are with those fans not the team.

It's shocking how some people regard Jarvis as a special talent. He's not even close to a special talent.

I've refrained from posting much since yesterday because I am just so damn disappointed in a lot of "fans".

Landry is safe, safe doesn't win in the NFL. I'd rather see Jakeem Grant catch 50 passes, than Landry catch 100.

Amen, I’ve been replying to all these sky is falling threads with the same tone. Really y’all, Jarvis Landry is OK, no one fears Jarvis Landry. Tough and passionate player but I think this guy talked so highly and hyped himself so much he has a career in marketing. The man can’t run past a 10 yard route without attracting DB’s like a magnet. No speed, no deep threat, he just sits up in the zone. 15 million, heck no, good riddance asta la vista!

As far as Gase, y’all loved him in 16, so we had a very rough season all the way around last year. Guess what there will be some bumps in the road along building a winner. Gase did what he could with what he had but ultimately he will build a team in his image and selfish players who have just as many negative plays as they do positive are not worth keeping around. Look how much better our running game got when Gase decided Drake was the answer not Ajayi. Let’s see this all so important slot position play out before we take to the blade.

People are so damn wishy-washy. Of course they have a plan so just sit back and let it play out. Maybe it will work maybe it won't. You know what we do know for sure though, an offense revolving around Jarvis Landry does not make for a successful offense. 4 years of proof. He isn't a game changer and in my opinion was holding us back.

Wishy-washy indeed. Remember when Tannehill was "fixed" after that magical 8 game stretch when the rest of the team finally got their **** together and learned the offense? Was Landry not a part of that magical run? What about Ajayi?

Like I said in another thread, the only magic happening is this brilliant smear campaign the team is running.

Back
Top Bottom