Well, we've bottomed out | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well, we've bottomed out

The best thing to come out of this cleansing of the program is the genetic scrubbing it will give the fanbase. Entirely too many unrealistic, dramatic, and non native South Floridian fan have polluted the narrative of this organization. If you were not born in Dade or Broward, we do not want you. We need the fans that form the spiritual heart of this organzation to start cleansing the fans we no longer want to have to endure.

265ha6.jpg

Wishy-washy indeed. Remember when Tannehill was "fixed" after that magical 8 game stretch when the rest of the team finally got their **** together and learned the offense? Was Landry not a part of that magical run? What about Ajayi?

Like I said in another thread, the only magic happening is this brilliant smear campaign the team is running.

On the money. Does that "magical" run happen without Ajayi? That season turned around when the offense started running through Ajayi. And no one was complaining about him then.

Exactly how I feel. Especially the logo. I had hope in Gase after 2016. But the Tannehill injury has really come back to hurt the team both on the Feild and in terms of Cap Space Available. The spending habits aren’t producing results. I’ve thought about cancelling my Sunday Ticket, but can’t bring myself to do it.
Remember the little engine that could? Actually I'm considering cancelling it myself. I've read that the cost is $300.00
or more this year, and I've been loyal since 1988.

The best thing to come out of this cleansing of the program is the genetic scrubbing it will give the fanbase. Entirely too many unrealistic, dramatic, and non native South Floridian fan have polluted the narrative of this organization. If you were not born in Dade or Broward, we do not want you. We need the fans that form the spiritual heart of this organzation to start cleansing the fans we no longer want to have to endure.
The Adolf Hitler of Dolphin fans! Hilarious. By the way I believe Tannechise is from South Florida.

Jarvis Landry was my current favorite player...no one hates to see his departure more than me.

However....it seems the Dolphins made more than fair offers to Jarvis to try to keep him.

His view of his monetary value was simply not accurate IMO....and they had no choice but to move on.

Good grief. It happens in football. There are only about a handful of players in the league that completely change the team's dynamic if they left.....Landy isn't one of them.
So much emotional ranting. If you just look at this from a pure business aspect it makes perfect sense. His departure will have the same affect on our record as his presence did...zero!

I’m not sure Miami has bottomed our just yet, inspite of the Landry departure and return in value? I thought the team potentially bottomed out during the 5 game losing streak, because nothing was working. But if the recent tweet from Mike Lombardi stating, “Miami wants to clean out the locker room, to create a different culture”, has any bite to it, it’s quite possible the organization and team will have bottomed out? This Suh situation seems deeper than I think we know. Dave Hyde in an article he wrote insinuates there is something going on between Management and Suh? He strikes me as being all about money, inspite of his spectacular play on the field? Something isn’t right in the locker room. We’ll soon find out once the dust settles. I’m wondering if the enormity of Suhs contract had other players jealous? Or worse?

I was born in England and have lived my whole life here, I got into the NFL 2 years ago and The Dolphins are my team (I apologise, you must really hate me). I've signed up to the forum to offer a counter to your wildly over dramatic post... If you've not stayed up until 4:30 in the morning just to watch the Dolphins lose. Badly. In back to back games, then us UK fans don't want you.

Well holy ****.

Since I’m not from south Florida I’m not supposed to be a fan? Am I transgressing on your sacred property by wearing my colors and screaming for the Dolphins? Was it a bad move on my part to go to the preseason game in Minnesota last fall?

I don’t give a **** if you “want me” or not. Your blessing is not required or even wanted.

Now. You were saying something about sorry fans?

Lol! I won't even address posts such as his directly because it's nothing more than elitism that he is trying to offer up as a rational thought. The truth is that I reside in Virginia and I have been cheering for the Dolphins since the days of the "Killer Bs" wayyyyyyy back in 1982. I feel no need or desire to prove my fanhood to anyone no matter where they live and honestly his post isn't worth your time (or anyone else's) either. We are ALL fans here and I promise you that Stephen Ross isn't going to turn down your money because you live outside of South Florida. That is what makes his post more comical than anything else :p

Good for you. I’m glad you’re happy with the results and ongoing plan, counselor. You’re new and I assume young based on your moniker. I don’t remember you. I hope you stick around the board during the season. It’s going to be a whirlwind on here. Should lead to some more fireworks like your post on this board. We need some juice in our discussions. It’s going to be a wild ride.

Jarvis Landry was my current favorite player...no one hates to see his departure more than me.

However....it seems the Dolphins made more than fair offers to Jarvis to try to keep him.

His view of his monetary value was simply not accurate IMO....and they had no choice but to move on.

In all likelihood the offer is a part of the smear campaign. They make an offer they know he won't accept a day late and a dollar short then they say 'hey, we made him a long term offer...'

In all likelihood the offer is a part of the smear campaign. They make an offer they know he won't accept a day late and a dollar short then they say 'hey, we made him a long term offer...'

Not from the reports I read...if you have better info I would love to hear it?

Back
Top Bottom