West Virginia @ Louisville | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

West Virginia @ Louisville

Lets see how Brohm handles this crunch time pressure. I would keep throwing IF iM lOUISVILLE

WV is just about done. They have to shut out Louisville from here on out and put together three 2minute drives

I'm really going to be surprised if Brohm comes out and Quinn is drafted first. I really think Brohm goes number 1

UF Fin Kat said:
louisville's offense is unstoppable.
For WV's defense it sure is, but I don't know that WV's defense is the definitive test.

adamprez2003 said:
I'm really going to be surprised if Brohm comes out and Quinn is drafted first. I really think Brohm goes number 1
At the very least Brohm will gives scouts reason to pause. His accuracy is outstanding, but UL's OL is also doing a fine job with protection in the second half.

Unless the Gators shoot themselves in the foot on Saturday against Vandy, I think it's safe to say that they'll be # 3 on Monday. :peace:

finswin56 said:
For WV's defense it sure is, but I don't know that WV's defense is the definitive test.
highest scoring offense in the country. they put up 31 against miami's defense without brohm, which is pretty damn good.

Also no Bush! Louisville vs OSU game is going to be great.

Back
Top Bottom