West Virginia @ Louisville | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

West Virginia @ Louisville

Rutgers vs. Louisville next Thursday.....should be a great game!!!!!!

Roman529 said:
Over 1,000 yards of offense. :eek:
clear.gif

UF Fin Kat said:
highest scoring offense in the country. they put up 31 against miami's defense without brohm, which is pretty damn good.
I'm not going to take anything away for UL. They were great tonight. I'm just not sold that their offense is impossible to stop against a great defense. UM is a joke this year; they also gave up 30 to Ga Tech (whose offense is CJ and not much else). They have zero character, and just gave up once they got behind on the road. UL put 28 w/ Brohm on the road against Syracuse, who's a bigger joke. UL is great, but I just really want to see them against a top defense.

Does Rutgers have a better defense than WVM? If not Louisville beats Rutgers 34-23.

Majpain said:
Does Rutgers have a better defense than WVM? If not Louisville beats Rutgers 34-23.

this is the only game Ive seen from WV this year so I cant compare but Rutgers has a great defense

U of L baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love that dominant win. Here's to hoping UL get to the National Championship now. Next week should be great, even though I think Louisville will thump Rutgers

Majpain said:

Rutgers have one of the most physical defenses in the nation.

I will definetely be checking for this game.

Back
Top Bottom