What if we cut Suh after this season? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if we cut Suh after this season?

Cut Suh... cut Wake... cut Pouncey ... cut Tannehill... trade Landry ... build around Cutler if he wins a the Super Bowl this year... We've had some interesting post lately.

No kidding! This offseason is an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Hopefully the reports are as advertised regarding Godchaux. If he is in fact better than Phillips, then Suh will have a great year....as well as the rest of the D-Line. 2020 is the year for this to happen. I don't see it before then unless he is traded.

The amount of panic around here is hilarious.

Suh is here for the next three years, he's going nowhere.

Suh is a HOfer. If people say Eli is, then Suh can sit for the rest of his career and still have accomplished more. (Eli thankfully beat the Pats twice but we all know that was his defensive line)

We cannot get rid of Suh. We talk about contracts..Wait until everyone sees Mack, Donald, etc. contracts lol

Getting rid of our Best Player is pretty stupid. I don't think everyone understands how great he is because his terrible counterpart in Phillips.

Suh's already a 5 time pro bowler and 6 time all pro..JT has 6 pro bowls and made 4 all pro teams.

Even vs the Falcons last week you can see how great he really is. One play he is getting blocked yet is still strong and aware enough to grab Freeman for the tackle.

Like SOS always says, we need guys that get up the field and then let the Lbers and Dbs clean up. Davon Godchaux looks the part. He's strong as an ox and quick as ****.

Last edited:
Suh is more important to the defense than Landry and Parker are to the offense combined.

You're right and it's not even close. I love Landry and have always said Parker's actually the better receiver but Suh is a HOFer. 5 time pro bowler and 6 time all pro already lol Ya I'd like to keep that once in a generation talent.

Suh is more important to the defense than Landry and Parker are to the offense combined.

I couldn't disagree more. I guess you don't remember the days of Davone Bess Brian Hartline and Legadoodoo Nanee. Our defense has been much better in previous years than at any point with Suh. Not saying it's his fault but Landry and Parker have had far more impact than Suh and they still haven't (nor will they this year) have a good oline that allows the QB to thrive even more

Suh is more important right now because he's the only good DT we have. I still can't believe we won the division with Ginn, Camarillo and Bess.

I couldn't disagree more. I guess you don't remember the days of Davone Bess Brian Hartline and Legadoodoo Nanee. Our defense has been much better in previous years than at any point with Suh. Not saying it's his fault but Landry and Parker have had far more impact than Suh and they still haven't (nor will they this year) have a good oline that allows the QB to thrive even more
It's easier to find good to great WRs than HOF level DT..

Bess and Hartline were considered really good for awhile by us fans. I can see Landry having a big impact but Parker has been irrelevant for the most part especially when comparing the impact Suh brings. Suh gets doubled teamed and stills makes plays and all pro teams. You cannot possibly want Parker or Landry over Suh. The talent isn't comparable. Suh is HOFer while Parker has been a disappointment as a 1st round receiver. Landry has had an awesome start to his career but there's still a debate inside the Dolphins front office whether or not he's worth a #1 receivers money. Judging by the lack of contract talks, I believe they're hoping Parker breaks out and we can replace Landry rather than pay him as a top notch receiver like he wants. (Love Landry but he isn't even our most valuable offensive player IMO)

Back
Top Bottom