What if we cut Suh after this season? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if we cut Suh after this season?

Its more about his supporting cast. If we had elite linebackers and elite corners to make Suhs impact even great than of course Suh is the guy you pick out of those 3 but Miami hasn't had that in these 2 years and don't project to have any elite players outside of Reshad so Suh is only as great as his help. Parker and Landry have incredible help which only strengthens their impact and value to this team. Lets not try to pretend we are a team that sacks the QB or stops the run because our run defense was historically bad last year and we finished 19th in sacks and 29th in yards allowed. Our defense albeit depleted was dreadful last year. Suh is the best player on the defense and that is on him he is the leader. For this team Landry and Parker are more valuable by far. Our defense was far better when had a solid 3 man rotation at DT and not 1 superstar and 2 half *** filler DTs.

Let's not pretend we are an offensive juggernaut either lol Ajayi is the real reason things turned around. I'd include Wake as being elite bro as well as Suh and Reshad. How is it Suh's fault when he's having all- pro years? Maybe he should just play DB and LB as well as being a HOFer as a DT. And if you're going to pick a receiver that made a massive impact like Suh does on D, Landry is the guy not Parker. Brian Hartline had better years than Parker lol

Do I even watch the games? That's funny bud..lol Ya he's shown flashes of greatness and then is nowhere to be found in most games. What's great is I actually defend Parker if you actually came on the site more often. Actually, it's a known subject in the Dolphins FO that they need to get more out of him. You must like wasting draft picks or have low standards for a first round receiver 82 rec, 1238 yds, and 7 tds!!!! WOW!!! Ya that's two years not one like a 1st round RECEIVER should be getting. Landry sure doesn't seem to have a problem as he has better stats in 1 season than Devante's career lol Ya dude Devante has came in the league and has torn it up...As we ALL see in new articles on a weekly basis saying that Devante has underachieved and this should be his year, you can go with he's been a godsend. 744 yds and 4 tds is terrible for Devante. I love Devante but the truth is the truth.
This ^^^

Parker has been a wet dream through this point in his career. Hopefully we see that dream turn into reality this year.

But to anyone saying Suh should be cut...you are showing your true football knowledge with that statement.

This ^^^

Parker has been a wet dream through this point in his career. Hopefully we see that dream turn into reality this year.

But to anyone saying Suh should be cut...you are showing your true football knowledge with that statement.

Right!! Apparently I missed the part where Parker has been this star receiver and more important than our HOF Dt lol or NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT DEVANTE PARKER HAS BEEN A DISAPPOINTMENT. That is a hilariously absurd statement-CaSh

The dude's career,as of now, has been a disappointment..CaSh knows best and even wonders if I even watch games..Judging from the statement on Parker, that is a serious question that needs to be asked to CaSh.

As a diehard Fin Fan, I hope to the football gods Parker proves his worth finally. Honestly, his career has been almost like Phillips..Big play here and nowhere to be found the rest of the game.

Right!! Apparently I missed the part where Parker has been this star receiver and more important than our HOF Dt lol or NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT DEVANTE PARKER HAS BEEN A DISAPPOINTMENT. That is a hilariously absurd statement-CaSh

The dude's career,as of now, has been a disappointment..CaSh knows best and even wonders if I even watch games..Judging from the statement on Parker, that is a serious question that needs to be asked to CaSh.

As a diehard Fin Fan, I hope to the football gods Parker proves his worth finally. Honestly, his career has been almost like Phillips..Big play here and nowhere to be found the rest of the game.

Yeah. Like im sure the Dolphins would have been better off without Marino, and the lions Barry Sanders, and the Rams Deacon Jones and adding average players at other positions to compensate. Great players play on bad teams all the time and dont win championships. Those teams did anything successful BECAUSE of their hall of fame talents. This board whined over not having exceptional talent for years and then when we get it some want to boot it and claim those players arent as important as role players (which is what Parker has been so far). Freaking ridiculous.

Only on this board would someone say that. If this same post happened on a texans board about Watt I bet that fanbase would hunt that guy down.

Yeah. Like im sure the Dolphins would have been better off without Marino, and the lions Barry Sanders, and the Rams Deacon Jones and adding average players at other positions to compensate. Great players play on bad teams all the time and dont win championships. Those teams did anything successful BECAUSE of their hall of fame talents. This board whined over not having exceptional talent for years and then when we get it some want to boot it and claim those players arent as important as role players (which is what Parker has been so far). Freaking ridiculous.

Exactly right on everything you stated!! Parker has been a good role player with tremendous untapped potential. That's it and nothing more. Can he be great? I think so. Has he? I guess if 744 yds and 4 tds is a great player and just oh so valuable lol As far as getting rid of Suh, please everyone stop. He cannot play every position (unfortunately lol) and if we think JT is a bonafide first ballot HOFer than Suh is and here's why..I love JT and is probably my 2nd favorite Fin behind Zach but come on guys. Suh already has more All-Pro honors and I think it's safe to say after this year as many pro bowls as well.

Ndamukong Suh 2010-2016
Jason Taylor 1997-2011

Only on this board would someone say that. If this same post happened on a texans board about Watt I bet that fanbase would hunt that guy down.

Ya imagine Texan fans comparing Hopkins (who's better than Parker by a longshot) to JJ Watt and actually saying Hopkins is more valuable. A first round receiver should be getting 1k yds and 7-10 tds (Cooper, Beckham, Evans, Cooks, etc). I always say "There's no reason Parker isn't better than Jarvis" So, it's not like I'm a Parker hater but damn. No idea he was in the same ballpark as a future HOF..Parker must only dominate when "I'm not watching them play" lol

Exactly right on everything you stated!! Parker has been a good role player with tremendous untapped potential. That's it and nothing more. Can he be great? I think so. Has he? I guess if 744 yds and 4 tds is a great player and just oh so valuable lol As far as getting rid of Suh, please everyone stop. He cannot play every position (unfortunately lol) and if we think JT is a bonafide first ballot HOFer than Suh is and here's why..I love JT and is probably my 2nd favorite Fin behind Zach but come on guys. Suh already has more All-Pro honors and I think it's safe to say after this year as many pro bowls as well.

Ndamukong Suh 2010-2016
Jason Taylor 1997-2011

If Suh had been drafted a phin he would go down next to the likes of Marino and JT and this conversation would never happen. The fact that he doesnt play a flashy position is why you get ignorant posts and threads like this. I mean I think everyone here loves Cam Wake, but in nearly the same time as NFL pros Came Wake has 1 all pro nod to Suh's 6. Not knocking Wake at all, just giving a comparison.

Ya imagine Texan fans comparing Hopkins (who's better than Parker by a longshot) to JJ Watt and actually saying Hopkins is more valuable. A first round receiver should be getting 1k yds and 7-10 tds (Cooper, Beckham, Evans, Cooks, etc). I always say "There's no reason Parker isn't better than Jarvis" So, it's not like I'm a Parker hater but damn. No idea he was in the same ballpark as a future HOF..Parker must only dominate when "I'm not watching them play" lol
lol

If Suh had been drafted a phin he would go down next to the likes of Marino and JT and this conversation would never happen. The fact that he doesnt play a flashy position is why you get ignorant posts and threads like this. I mean I think everyone here loves Cam Wake, but in nearly the same time as NFL pros Came Wake has 1 all pro nod to Suh's 6. Not knocking Wake at all, just giving a comparison.

Exactly!! 6 all pro team in 7 years is nothing short of amazing. We all love Cam but you're right.

Exactly!! 6 all pro team in 7 years is nothing short of amazing. We all love Cam but you're right.
Some of the stuff you see on this board man. Like someone thinking Cutler will throw over 40 TD's. Im a big dreamer in my life but that is just insane. The Dolphins win the Superbowl if that happens. Oh wait never mind, they'd lose because they gave up 300 rushing yards in the championship because they cut Suh.

Some of the stuff you see on this board man. Like someone thinking Cutler will throw over 40 TD's. Im a big dreamer in my life but that is just insane. The Dolphins win the Superbowl if that happens. Oh wait never mind, they'd lose because they gave up 300 rushing yards in the championship because they cut Suh.

For a second I thought you were joking until I realized someone did say Cutler would throw 40 tds lol

Ya I'm very optimistic as well but also a realist. It's more likely Jesus comes back than Jay cutler having one of the best seasons in NFL history lol

Sadly, Jay has a better chance of throwing 40 picks lol

Ya Suh is a bum and we better get rid of him and give the money to the oh so reliable Devante Parker..

For a second I thought you were joking until I realized someone did say Cutler would throw 40 tds lol

Ya I'm very optimistic as well but also a realist. It's more likely Jesus comes back than Jay cutler having one of the best seasons in NFL history lol

Sadly, Jay has a better chance of throwing 40 picks lol

Ya Suh is a bum and we better get rid of him and give the money to the oh so reliable Devante Parker..
As a matter of fact I remember someone saying people that dont touch the football arent important. I say we just cut the entire D...

Suh can take on all the double teams in the world but he's not going to the hall unless either the team starts having great success, or the defense becomes dominant or Suh himself starts putting up big sack numbers.
He is a lock for Hall, no matter how the team he plays for fares.

Cut Suh... cut Wake... cut Pouncey ... cut Tannehill... trade Landry ... build around Cutler if he wins a the Super Bowl this year... We've had some interesting post lately.

Could you imagine Cutler taking us to the SB? What a storyline that would be.

Back
Top Bottom