What is your opinon of Hartline | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is your opinon of Hartline

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
He just does not seem to be anything but another guy, nothing special. I think there are other people that could be kept in front of him. Any thoughts?

For a 1st yr wide reciever, he's playing better then London, Armstrong and Camarillo....looks like a keeper to me.

He just does not seem to be anything but another guy, nothing special. I think there are other people that could be kept in front of him. Any thoughts?

Hartline has good hands, has pretty good size, runs really quick routes for his height, and is 22.

Not ordinary at all. Better than Patrick Turner IMO (and I like him too)

I have seen nothing from his play that would indicate that he is better than any of those aforementioned players. I do not agree.

He started this game. They say he's made more big plays than anyone else in camp. Give this kid a couple years and he really might be exactly what we wanted. A faster more talented version of Camarillo.

I have seen nothing from his play that would indicate that he is better than any of those aforementioned players. I do not agree.

And nothing to say he isn't, which makes them about the same...tie goes to the rookie. Bye Bye Brandon....Armstrong will be gone in the first cuts....if not Monday.

SO after 2 games he is nothing? What about Ginn? Many say it takes a WR 3 years to develop. But 2 games is enough for Hartline?

Disagree, he made a very big and tough catch in the 1st half, shows very good hands and runs very good routes. He is big, can block, can play ST, and is very strong mentally. Like finsfan said, he has looked better then London, Armstrong and Camarillo.

Hartline if he makes it wil be either 4th, 5th, or maybe if they keep 6, the 6th receiver, so he will not get many chances to catch a ball during the season, so he needs to prove that when he does get thrown to, he makes it count....which he has, and needs to show he is valuable in ST, which is also a big yes.

Hartline has been as solid as any receiver besides maybe Bess. He is also a Sparano find.

I don't think he is better the Patrick Turner, but he is looking like a keeper!

I have a feeling he'll get more looks - and consequently catch more balls - this season than many think. He's very quick for a 6'2 WR, and his speed is good enough to make him a deep threat. Beyond that, he does the little things, and that will get him more playing time.

I've gone through the rant about how he was underrated because of his QB situation in college enough on this site, but he has the size and speed to play outside and the quickness and toughness to play slot - rare combo. Went from liking the kid more than most to loving the kid.

Back
Top Bottom