What is your opinon of Hartline | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is your opinon of Hartline

i would have to say he is are 3rd best wr on the team up to date.bess ,ginn ,hartline,camm,turner
Really? honestly i think from last year cam is our best receiver, certainly most consistent. and hes still looking really good. i think hartline is starting to get a good look at him, not necessarily to keep him as a starter. i agree i thought hartline looked really impressive, but i honestly think cam is our best receiver we have but he has to be fully healed.

Im excited about Hartline, but I'd have to say Camarillo has a leg up on him. Camarillo made a smart play with that sideline catch in the 2nd half, and I dont see Hartline making that kind of play yet. Hartline also dropped a well thrown pass. He should be good though.

I think anyone who doesn't believe hartline will be our starter opposite ginn needs to get over it.

While watching Hartline at training camp several times this preseason, I saw that he was more physical than the other wideouts. I think he is a solid NFL starter right out of the gate. In time, he could be a very good one. For the Atlanta game, I see us opening up in a 3 reciever set. Ginn and Hartline outside, and Bess inside. The cool thing is that depending on how we match up with Atlanta in this formation, we could easily put Hartline and Bess outside and Ginn in the slot. Anyway, all of this should add up to the Atlanta defense having to respect the mid range passing game and creating running lanes for Ricky and Ronnie. Throw in a few wrinkled Wildcat plays to keep them guessing.
We should be moving the ball effectively between the twenties. Now when we get into te red zone, Smith,Ginn,and Hartline and the tightend will become the passing targets.
I think we will put up some points this year.
Hopefully the team will gell in the first half. I think they will.
Who is Smith?

oooops...I meant pat turner...not smith....sorry for the brain fart

Back
Top Bottom