What is your opinon of Hartline | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is your opinon of Hartline

What he did in last night game was great i was really surprised of how good he played. He is a smart player to me he is a Sparano kinda guy consistent.

He just does not seem to be anything but another guy, nothing special. I think there are other people that could be kept in front of him. Any thoughts?

He reminds me a lot of a white WR that used to play out in Denver. He is a player, don't let his looks fool you. His strength is that he gets open and makes the play on the field.

PFW weren't impressed by him either. Their pre-draft assessment of him was the same as yours.

I don't think he will be anything too special, but I do believe he could be a nice peice in the offence.

could this guy be our Ed Mcaffry?

That's the guy he reminds me of too!

He even looks like him. He was a great WR for the Broncos for years. He was always getting nailed on the field though.

Anybody that's going to keep chad's passing rating high I am all for keeping on the team, this kid is awsome.

As I mentioned in another thread, Hartline is deceptively fast, has good hands, knows how to get position on smaller corners and can create separation...which he regularly did at OSU.

Yep..let's cut him.

i would have to say he is are 3rd best wr on the team up to date.bess ,ginn ,hartline,camm,turner

Hartline sure seems to get open. He needs to perform consistently, but so far I am favorably impressed. Although he was called for pass interference last night, I liked how he fought off the defender and was not the least bit intimidated. Normally I detest penalties, but in this case I believe Hartline had as a much a chance of getting away with it as he did getting caught. I'm anxious to see how he progresses.

While watching Hartline at training camp several times this preseason, I saw that he was more physical than the other wideouts. I think he is a solid NFL starter right out of the gate. In time, he could be a very good one. For the Atlanta game, I see us opening up in a 3 reciever set. Ginn and Hartline outside, and Bess inside. The cool thing is that depending on how we match up with Atlanta in this formation, we could easily put Hartline and Bess outside and Ginn in the slot. Anyway, all of this should add up to the Atlanta defense having to respect the mid range passing game and creating running lanes for Ricky and Ronnie. Throw in a few wrinkled Wildcat plays to keep them guessing.
We should be moving the ball effectively between the twenties. Now when we get into te red zone, Smith,Ginn,and Hartline and the tightend will become the passing targets.
I think we will put up some points this year.
Hopefully the team will gell in the first half. I think they will.

Back
Top Bottom