What is your opinon of Hartline | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is your opinon of Hartline

I think Hartline will turn out to be a clutch reciever. During a tight game playing against a good team, how many times do you need that one guy to make the crucial reception?
Pennington likes him alot because he sees that fact. He catches everything thrown his way.What he lacks in top tier athletism he makes up for with intelligence and guts.The guy has alot of heart like Wes Welker. I like him alot and I think he will be the 2-3 reciever depending on the match ups. The coaches know what they are doing.

People seem so eager to improve on Camarillo. Hartline looks good but Camarillo plays balls out. He plays with all kinds of heart and overachieves. He always finds a way to make something happen. And that sort of playmaking ability isn't easily quantified. Hartline might be bigger and faster but that doesn't make him better. Camarillo somehow finds a way to achieve. Don't rule him out.

Still early, but it looks like Ginn, Bess, Rillo, Turner and Hartline to me.

they isolated him in the broadcast on the Ronnie TD last night and pointed out that he made the block that sprung Brown. He picked off Ronnie's man but did it 'legally'... REAL heads up play... This kid is going to be good if he keeps doing the little things.

i really like this kid. he made a good block early in the game and has shown he has good hands. he also has really good size and could turn into a good redzone target.

I think Hartline will turn out to be a clutch reciever. During a tight game playing against a good team, how many times do you need that one guy to make the crucial reception?
Pennington likes him alot because he sees that fact. He catches everything thrown his way.What he lacks in top tier athletism he makes up for with intelligence and guts.The guy has alot of heart like Wes Welker. I like him alot and I think he will be the 2-3 reciever depending on the match ups. The coaches know what they are doing.

Looks like i got this one right!

For a rookie he looks solid, we could have a diamound in the rough with him. Ginn's developement will help Hartline aswell, he'll be able to quietely have a strong season when all the attention is on Ginn.

The coaches emphasized him in the limited game plan last night. The coaches need to decide on a number 3 WR for the first 2 to 3 games. I just do not believe that Camrillo is ready for 8 to 10 plays a game at full speed. Bess will be the start. He did not get the start yesterday, so the coaches can confirm their plan with Hartline.

My guess is that the depth for WR will look like this for the first 2 to 3 games.

Ginn
Bess
Hartline
Camarillo
Turner

My guess is that the depth for WR will look like this for the first 2 to 3 games.

Ginn
Bess
Hartline
Camarillo
Turner

I'm thinking it will be Ginn & Hartline as your 1 & 2. Bess will play the slot, after that it's Camarillo (assuming he doesn't go pn PUP), and then Patrick Turner.

Back
Top Bottom