What validates board optimism!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What validates board optimism!!!

Denny said:
I have noticed recently that there are policeman on this board that will attack with fury anyone who has a negative outlook about the Dolphins, Wanny, Fiedler and so on. You could almost predict the handles that will be burning up there keyboards to defend Wanny or the most recent Dolphin move. For those people, I ask you this one question. What has Wanny and the Dolphins done since taking over for JJ to validate optimism and protection?

Was it the complete meltdown in 2002 against New England?

Was it the failure to win two close games against New England in 2003?

Was it the complete meltdown against Minnesotta when Wanny went ultra conservative?

Was it the decision to choose the dirt infield to kick a fieldgoal in overtime because of the so-called wind in the New England game in 2003?

Is it the complete ultra conservative philosophy of Wanny to keep the game close, play not to lose, hope for the best in the 4th quarter attitude?

Is it Wanny's complete and dire love for Jay?

Is it the way the Dolphins looked like a circus for Marino, failure to pre-check Mcintosh, GM hiring, Offensive Coordinator fiasco.

Is it the fact that this team has failed to make the playoffs the last two years with so-called more talent?

Why the optimism?

Disclaimer: please refrain from answering this thread with your not a true fan, it is better to be optimisitic, I never feel let down until I read your post, your always negative, isnt it better to be optimistic, the truth sucks so I write threads in a fantasy world.

Dolphins are not a playoff team. Remember that the next time you defend Wanny and his moves.

With some, it's not only negative things but any POV contrary to their own.

I am really tired of this seemingly dire straits Miami is in. As has been said many times. We just do not know. I sure hope for our sake that Miami plays well and wins. I also feel some people like to come in here and vent. If that is the case i am cool with that. Just do not stay that way. Heck this is our team we need to be proud of them and support them!

Don't applaud ... just throw money

DrAstroZoom said:
4) I think that although Foerster has the OC mantle, the offensive gameplan will, in practice, be a "gameplan by committee." This is a good thing, given the depth of our coaching staff (namely, Sullivan and Trestman).

"The way our offense has been developed the past couple of months has been they've been doing everything kind of by committee," [Ricky] Williams said Tuesday, the first day of the Dolphins' third minicamp. "Everyone gives their ideas and that's how it's been working."

Williams: Offense "by committee"

Thank you, I'm here all week. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom