Which draft scenario is most appealing to you? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which draft scenario is most appealing to you?

Which player of the 3 would you be most intrigued if drafted? If not, explain other.

• Trade up for CB Dee Milliner (Swap of 1sts and one 2nd rounder)

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • Trade up for OT Lane Johnson (Swap of 1sts and one 2nd rounder)

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • Draft WR Tavon Austin at 12

Votes: 32 29.6%
  • Other

Votes: 49 45.4%

• Total voters
I was never a fan of Ginn. If you mean to compare Austin to Ginn, you've either never seen Austin play, or you don't know what you're looking at.

Comprehension...get some.
I compared drafting a speedy wideout when we had bigger holes to drafting a speedy wideout when we have bigger holes.

We have much bigger holes at DE CB and LT than we do at WR....to say otherwise is foolish. You "know" Austin will be a perennial All Pro like Jimmy Johnson "knew" Yatil Green would be the man to put us over the top.

Theres so much depth in this draft i pray we can trade back and load up on some young talent all over the field. Hell, i'd rather get extra draft picks and load up on CB and DE and OL and maybe take a guy like Steman Bailey or Conner Vernon instead of drafting Austin at 12 and not getting more picks.

Comprehension...get some.
I compared drafting a speedy wideout when we had bigger holes to drafting a speedy wideout when we have bigger holes.

We have much bigger holes at DE CB and LT than we do at WR....to say otherwise is foolish. You "know" Austin will be a perennial All Pro like Jimmy Johnson "knew" Yatil Green would be the man to put us over the top.

Theres so much depth in this draft i pray we can trade back and load up on some young talent all over the field. Hell, i'd rather get extra draft picks and load up on CB and DE and OL and maybe take a guy like Steman Bailey or Conner Vernon instead of drafting Austin at 12 and not getting more picks.

Actually the accusatory Ginn question implied that you thought of Ginn and Austin as very similar. It was obviously a jab at Austin - considering that it directly followed a statement claiming that I'm refusing to admit any of Austin's shortcomings. So either your memory is fuzzy, you're being dishonest, or you don't know how to write. I have excellent reading comprehension. Thank you very much.

I don't know that Austin will be anything. I think Austin will be a great player in the right system. I think he'd put our offense over the top.

I'd be very happy with S. Bailey.

I never compared the 2 players other than the draft scenarios. Obviously you feel some kind of vested interest in Austin. What exactly are his shortcomings? You seem pretty ****sure he's going to be an all pro at several positions.......yet he wont go number one....why not? Couldnt the other 31 teams use such a dominant "IT" factor?

Back
Top Bottom