Which QB would you like to see us draft now? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which QB would you like to see us draft now?

Jones, Griffin, Weeden?

• Jones

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • Griffin

Votes: 146 69.2%
  • Weeden

Votes: 40 19.0%

• Total voters
CK, What makes you think this " hand a 23 year old elite quarterback to a division rival"

elite Quarterback, What?

Yes I was and he's not the only one I was wrong about. I also liked Matt Leinart and Brady Quinn.

I was also very high on Aaron Rodgers' skill set, as well as Matt Ryan's skill set, as well as Phil Rivers' skill set, as well as Matt Stafford's skill set, as well as Cam Newton's skill set, as well as Sam Bradford's skill set, as well as Jay Cutler's skill set, as well as Ben Roethlisberger's skill set. And I took very strong stances against Jamarcus Russell, Mark Sanchez, J.P. Losman and Vince Young. And Tim Tebow, really. And Jimmy Clausen who was supposed to be a 1st rounder until he fell.

I guess you could call me an abstainer on the likes of Eli Manning, Alex Smith, Joe Flacco, Josh Freeman and Jason Campbell. Really didn't have an opinion on them.
CK your just like any other Talent evaluator, you go with what you see on tape and in games .. you can't always be right ... not even the pro's are right all the time ... but your just what the doctor ordered for Finheaven ... that being a man of intense love of the team and a man that puts the time and effort into giving us other fans something to debate all year round .. I RESPECT you very much!!!

Dolphins should trade down and draft Weeden in the 2nd round. Dolphins should also draft Russell Wilson in the mid rounds.

I think both Moore and Henne are good enough to win in this league, but if there's someone better when we're up, heck, take him! All I hope is that we don't force it if it's not there

I just think without Justin Blackmon, that Weeden is just a slightly older John Beck. I can't see us using a first rounder on a guy older than Aaron Rodgers.
Here he would have Marshall, Bess, and Bush.

At this point it's looking like drafting the best player available will be the best option.

CK, What makes you think this " hand a 23 year old elite quarterback to a division rival"

elite Quarterback, What?

Listen, whatever you feel about Ryan Mallett, is irrelevant. That's not a slight against you. What I feel about Ryan Mallett is also irrelevant. I'm just making the point that the Patriots have their own opinion of Ryan Mallett. Their opinion is that he was THE best quarterback in that Draft. That's been confirmed multiple times through multiple sources and it's the reason they used a 3rd round pick on a quarterback when they originally had zero intention of doing that because they have Tom Brady and they really like Brian Hoyer. They feel about Brian Hoyer the same way the Packers feel about Matt Flynn. Eventually Mallett just fell so far that they, as value nuts, which they've always been, had to scoop him up regardless of need.

If they think he was the best quarterback in that Draft, there's a pretty good chance they believe him to eventually be a franchise quarterback if coached right, which they've been spending time and effort doing for a year. So my statement about them not wanting to hand a 23 year old elite quarterback to a division rival was an accurate statement. Not because Ryan Mallett IS or WILL BE an elite quarterback, I can't tell the future any more than you can. But because in THEIR minds he is, and they're the ones evaluating whether or not they should do the deal.

eh.. its easier to just ask then go spending an unknown amount of time in another forum searching for an answer I might not find.

So you want to waste other people's time when it's already been answered countless times on FH ?

And BTW, it's not hard to conduct a search for "Landry jones" on this forum if you're looking for information on him - that many have already given if you just took a second to look. That's what the search button on this forum is for.

If more people did that it would make threads a lot better. And this forum much better to read and be a part of.

The solution is so easy I can't believe no one has mentioned it yet. Use all the draft picks we have and trade up as far as we can and draft Jacory Harris. Then our QB would be as bad as our team.

Back
Top Bottom