Votes: 20 11.6%
  • Dustin Keller

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Jared Cook

Votes: 79 45.9%
  • JerMichael Finley

Votes: 39 22.7%

• Total voters
I feel bad for fasano, he would be my second pick of the bunch. way above keller IMO.

Keller

1) Can get down the seam
2) Match up issue for the D
3) Good inline blocker
4) Takes away from the Jets

I like Jared Cook too and he is just 25. I love the age factor. Keller will be 29 at the start of next year. I do not like that.

anyone but fasano but would love to have Fasano as the backup a role he is more suited for

don't be shocked if we draft a guy like Ertz, Eifert, ect in the draft. And this isn't say we'd give up on Egnew. Philbin used TEs quite a bit in Green Bay and at times last year I believe they carried 5 TEs on the roster.

You described what a real TE is, then go on to say you would stick with the complete opposite of what you described.

Fasano isn't a starting TE that matters.

I'm not sure whether it came through clearly or not, but I'm not suggesting Fasano is the answer ... simply that I don't want any of the FA targets and if we aren't going to draft Eifert or Ertz then I'd rather stick with Fasano one more year. But, I do think Fasano would be a decent 2nd TE. He isn't a redzone mismatch and doesn't have ability to expose the seam with speed or length, but he already knows our system and is a decent blocker and OK pass catcher who doesn't give away whether the play is a pass or run.

What I want I thought I expressed was Eifert or Ertz. Those guys are reliable catchers AND red zone mismatches. Ertz seems to have enough speed to threaten the seam and both have the size to be easy targets for Tannehill to drop a ball in over a safety. But, they may both be gone by our first pick in the 2nd round.

don't be shocked if we draft a guy like Ertz, Eifert, ect in the draft. And this isn't say we'd give up on Egnew. Philbin used TEs quite a bit in Green Bay and at times last year I believe they carried 5 TEs on the roster.

draft a guy I dont care but please dont carry 5 te's on roster , thats beyond stupid

I have a feeling we will be standing pat at TE just my feeling. Overpay Fasano and keep what we got . Hope Im wrong

Dustin Keller from the Jets. It would weaken a division opponent and at the same time I could get a jersey with my last name on it without having to pay the outrageous price for a customized one. :lol:

I'd take Keller out of tis group for sure.....stealing from division seals the deal

Finley is still young, i had no idea he was only 25? I like Keller, Id like to sign Cook out of the bunch, but I believe we stay with Fasano.

Back
Top Bottom