Votes: 20 11.6%
  • Dustin Keller

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Jared Cook

Votes: 79 45.9%
  • JerMichael Finley

Votes: 39 22.7%

• Total voters
Id be stunned if Miami didn't bring in Martellus Bennet, considering Ireland had him pretty high on a draft board in 2008.

So am I the only one that prefers Ertz over Eifert? Ertz had a more productive year and plays faster.

So am I the only one that prefers Ertz over Eifert? Ertz had a more productive year and plays faster.

Well I prefer Eifert because he does a better job in the red zone, is more fluid and the more natural pass catcher. But, I'm quite confident that there are some GM's who would rate Ertz higher. I think in our system Ertz might be more what Philbin wants as well because he does the crossing stuff underneath so well. You are definitely not alone in your opinion and assessment of Ertz.

i would keep fasano and go get finley...he'll be cheap if the pack lets him go...he understands what our o is about...cook and keller are gonna want serious money...and keller my god the guys hurt all the damn time...always nursing something...overrated imo...

wouldn't surprise me if both cook and keller signed in the $8 mil per range...i think finleys half that or so

Given the expected salaries and what we currently will have on the team, which TE would you like to be starting on the Dolphins next year and why? I know a couple of these guys could get franchised by their current teams even if they don't want to. For me I think Jared Cook would be the best option and would eliminate the need to draft a TE. With Cook and the guys currently on the team we should be good at TE. I am not really against any of these guys including Fasano, but we can't not have 1 of them.
I'm with you on Cook. I love his upside and he should come cheaper than some of the other guys. I think Miami would be an excellent fit for him as Philibin knows how to use tight ends. I've always thought Fasano was solid, but he isn't going to keep defensive coordinators up at night either.

Realistically it revolves around Egnew. You've got to carefully invest at least one more full year. That's our priority. It will be like a university on a quarter system. There will be an Egnew Report after four weeks. Then another Egnew evaluation after eight weeks. Perhaps nine, depending on placement of the bye. No doubt we'll have a prominent sticky. Not his hands, a thread.

Once Egnew has his paperwork we may decide to explore some of the options listed here. Someone should compile and keep the list, like donations to the Salvation Army.

Back
Top Bottom