Whoa, A New Sparano? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whoa, A New Sparano?

I appreciate SB wins, that's it. IMO, settling for anything else is a losers mentality.......

I feel bad for you if you can't enjoy the ride esepcially since we don't play and have no affect on the outcome of games.

I've been watching games for 30 years now w/o a SB, I love the game, I love watching to se if my team can win, I love the memories of times spent w/ family and friends, it's not SB or nothing for me.

There is nothing exaggerated about it. The ONLY team in the NFL to reach 2 title games, LEAD the AFC in playoff wins, tied for NFL lead in playoff wins. That's elite no matter how jealous you are.

This has nothing to do with the fact that the Jets are a division rival. There's not a single shred of jealousy here. I've said the Patriots are elite. I don't like the Steelers at all but they've been elite too.

I know you weren't originally talking to me but personally I call it like I see it. Even if the team in question is the one I hate in all of sports, if they're good, or elite, or the GOAT, I'd admit it without hesitation.

The ONLY team in the NFL to reach 2 title games, LEAD the AFC in playoff wins, tied for NFL lead in playoff wins. That's elite no matter how jealous you are.

So your definition of elite is settling for 2nd-3rd place for two straight years and then ****ting the bed the following season?

Now that's just straight comical.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQAlgmQcsMdKXRFzzkdzNgZPE-1.jpg

This has nothing to do with the fact that the Jets are a division rival. There's not a single shred of jealousy here. I've said the Patriots are elite. I don't like the Steelers at all but they've been elite too.

I know you weren't originally talking to me but personally I call it like I see it. Even if the team in question is the one I hate in all of sports, if they're good, or elite, or the GOAT, I'd admit it without hesitation.

The Pats and Steelers are elite, from '09-'11 neither has won a SB, both have 2 LESS playoff wisn than the Jets and 1 less title game app(the Jets even beat NE in one of the postseasons) but they are elite those 3 years and the Jets are not:lol:

who is funky fin and why does he just show up after the heat win?

There is nothing exaggerated about it. The ONLY team in the NFL to reach 2 title games, LEAD the AFC in playoff wins, tied for NFL lead in playoff wins. That's elite no matter how jealous you are.

Being elite is actually being able to win those AFC Championship games.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

The Pats and Steelers are elite, from '09-'11 neither has won a SB, both have 2 LESS playoff wisn than the Jets and 1 less title game app(the Jets even beat NE in one of the postseasons) but they are elite those 3 years and the Jets are not:lol:

So now the Patriots and Jets are on the same level? Hilarious

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Being elite is actually being able to win those AFC Championship games.

It really is that simple

So now the Patriots and Jets are on the same level? Hilarious

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

It really is that simple

2009-2011

Team A has 4 playoff wins including whipping Team B at team B's Stadium
Team B has 2 playoff wins including being whipped by Team A at home

Team A has advanced further than Team B in 2 of the 3 postseasons

Maybe I'm wrong but 2 is greater than 1, right?

Isn't that kind of a no brainer? Doesn't all that really mean is that the Pats and the Steelers are capable of getting first and second seed playoff berths? Which in turn translate to first round byes?

And yeah, I will give the Jets credit for doing it the hard way and turning it on when it counted. But all they have to show for it are some stats in a record book. Unlike the Giants who did it the same way and managed to win two Super Bowls. With the same head coach I might add.

2009-2011

Team A has 0 Super Bowl Apps.

Team B has 1 Super Bowl App.

Maybe I'm wrong but 1 Super Bowl App is better than 0, right?

Team A has 0 Super Bowl Apps.

Team B has 1 Super Bowl App.

Maybe I'm wrong but 1 Super Bowl App is better than 0, right?

did Team B lose that SB app in a game they were favored in?

2009-2011

Way to conveniently leave off 2008. I know, "But I was talking about since Rex was the HC......"

Way to conveniently leave off 2008. I know, "But I was talking about since Rex was the HC......"

if you know why are you asking? even if we include 2008 the Jets still have twice as many playoff wins as NE.

B/c I like you i'll let you include Buf from 1996-2011 for the purposes of this discussion. let me know what you find.

if you know why are you asking? even if we include 2008 the Jets still have twice as many playoff wins as NE.

B/c I like you i'll let you include Buf from 1996-2011 for the purposes of this discussion. let me know what you find.

Zero wins. How many division titles do the Jets have in their entire history? Don't worry, you should be able to count that high, you only need one hand........

Back
Top Bottom