why all the hate for ireland? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why all the hate for ireland?

The only mistake I have seen Ireland make is signing Marc "cant block" Culombo instead of Mckenzie and trading for Bush. He could have gotten Sproles as a FA and cheaper as well. I wont hold him accountable. Maybe Ross told him to make the trade because of his celebrity status. This year's draft has been alot better than I expected. No one expected Murray to be this good, if not he would of been in the 1st round! Enough with the Mallet nonsense. I still hope Gates can contribute some how tho.

The only mistake I have seen Ireland make is signing Marc "cant block" Culombo instead of Mckenzie and trading for Bush. He could have gotten Sproles as a FA and cheaper as well. I wont hold him accountable. Maybe Ross told him to make the trade because of his celebrity status. This year's draft has been alot better than I expected. No one expected Murray to be this good, if not he would of been in the 1st round! Enough with the Mallet nonsense. I still hope Gates can contribute some how tho.

The only mistake I have seen him make is assembling a 1-7 team.

well irleand is responsible for signing matt moore. and matt moore is really really really good. so ireland must deserve some credit.

Back
Top Bottom