Will Poole | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Poole

zevo said:
what all tackle and no coverage ability?

Funny how that mood changed when he went elsewhere. The bills boards were upset at the fact that Winfield was going elsewhere. Now that he is gone, he wasn't that good anyway, right? :rolleyes:

As for Will Poole. He may be a bit slower, but for a fourth round pick, he seems to be good value. A lot of people had him going a lot higher thna the fourth round. Also, he will, at best be our dime back. You know we have those guys in front of him, Madison, Surtain, and Howard? Heard of them? They are pretty good from what I hear.

Funny how that mood changed when he went elsewhere. The bills boards were upset at the fact that Winfield was going elsewhere. Now that he is gone, he wasn't that good anyway, right?

:lol:

i never was upset. sure , he was an excellent tackler but sucked in coverage. plain and simple.

zevo said:
i never was upset. sure , he was an excellent tackler but sucked in coverage. plain and simple.

I am sure if you asked all Bills fans if they were upset, now, they would say the same thing. :rolleyes:

well zevo is a homer.. he knows winfield was a good corner, just won't admit it know that he's gone ... and i hope poole can be just as good.. its funny how opinions change when players leave ... for all of espn and most player personel people around the nfl say that poole compares favorably to winfield .. i'll take that as a compliment .. i would have loved winfield in miami's secondary ... with that in mind .. i am hoping poole comes through like winfield did ...

MelbournePhin said:
Have fun with Troy Vincent. He'll be on IR by week 6

Thats ok by week 6 he will have already tripled winfields INT production.

zevo said:
Thats ok by week 6 he will have already tripled winfields INT production.

Which is fine. I think most Bills fans will concede that what they make up in INT's with Vincent, they lose at least two fold in run stopping and tackling in Vincent as well. But hey, if they want a guy who can catch better but tackle not quite as good, mor epower to them. I just find it funny that now, all of a sudden Winfield wasn't very good and Vincent is a god. When Winfield almost signed with the Jets, a lot of their fans were pissed off twice due to him going to a division rival. Him going to Minnesota was an alka Seltzer for all of us.

Anyhow, we have spent entirely too much time on that terrible team up north. I will end my piece by saying this. At this stage of his career. I would gladly take Will Poole over Troy Vincent, due to age mainly, and also because Buffalo is relying a lot on Troy while we have three guys in front of Poole.

dolfan91 said:
well zevo is a homer.. he knows winfield was a good corner, just won't admit it know that he's gone ... and i hope poole can be just as good.. its funny how opinions change when players leave ... for all of espn and most player personel people around the nfl say that poole compares favorably to winfield .. i'll take that as a compliment .. i would have loved winfield in miami's secondary ... with that in mind .. i am hoping poole comes through like winfield did ...

guarantee u would not have said that if he signed with jets and stayed with us.
I really dont give a crap what you think. Winfield was a decent cb with extraordinaryy tackling skills. A Tackling cb is not worth a 10 mill bonus. i'm more than happy with vincent. If we hadnt grabbed vincent I might be singing a different tune. But that didnt happen and i'm not.

Samphin said:
At this stage of his career. I would gladly take Will Poole over Troy Vincent, due to age mainly.

my goodness you truly are a homer.

Zevo on Winfield, May 2nd 2004, Post Free Agent Departure

zevo said:
what all tackle and no coverage ability?
zevo said:

Zevo on Winfield, Sep 17th 2003, Pre Free Agent Departure

zevo said:
Its sad you dont know a thing about football! I can tell you right now we have the best Secondary in the AFC EAST!

Clements and Winfield middle of the road! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Both were first rounders, and both are living up to those standards! If you cant recognize the talent of these players, not only are you biased, you dont know a damn thing about football!

infiltrateib said:
Zevo on Winfield, May 2nd 2004, Post Free Agent Departure

Zevo on Winfield, Sep 17th 2003, Pre Free Agent Departure

Nice PUNKING of ZERO!!!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom