Will Poole | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Poole

oh and I forgot to mention. Antoine winfield is a great tackler just an average coverage man.

zevo said:
Antoine winfield is a great tackler just an average coverage man.

Ok so now we also have that "absolutely no coverage ability" and "sucks at coverage" is synonymous with "average."

:roflmao:

zevo said:
There was this amazingly funny joke going around on draft day.
I asked on the Bills boards why Poole was still on the board during the 3rd round, someone told me that Poole was still finishing up his forty time. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

If poole doesnt brush up on his mechanics he is going to constantly get burned in the NFL! You cant teach speed and he aint got it so his mechanics are all he has. 4th round was good value for him but I suspect he will nothing better than a 3rd stringer.

I don't think Madison or Surtain run much faster than Poole and they are both pro bowlers.

zevo said:
There was this amazingly funny joke going around on draft day.
I asked on the Bills boards why Poole was still on the board during the 3rd round, someone told me that Poole was still finishing up his forty time. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

If poole doesnt brush up on his mechanics he is going to constantly get burned in the NFL! You cant teach speed and he aint got it so his mechanics are all he has. 4th round was good value for him but I suspect he will nothing better than a 3rd stringer.

I just don't understand how a Jills fan can come on this site and give our FO crap about the draft when for the last two years the Jills FO have been giving away their first rd picks on guys that wont even see the field. Could you see the anger in the faces of the Jill fans when they learned that their FO traded to get Losman, what a waste. They needed more help with that pathetic line then we did, and they draft a QB :D .

We went 10-6 with a awful O-line now it looks as though our O-line will be our strength. Add to that the picking up Boston....ouch!!! Jill fans are showing their fear with Ignorant reaching posts. Of all the teams in the AFC east the Jills worry me the least....by far. Bledsoe will be giving Poole his first three INT's in his long and exciting career.

infiltrateib said:
Ok so now we also have that "absolutely no coverage ability" and "sucks at coverage" is synonymous with "average."

:roflmao:

Hey look, i got a new little pet!

I'm actually flabbergasted that you knew how to use the word synonymous in a sentence. Now be honest, did you look that up in the dictionary before you posted?

Come on lets be reasonable here my little pet! We all know Antoine has some coverage ability, or else he would have never been a first round pick and never been given a multi million dollar contract which included a 10 mill bonus. Lets not be stupid. Lets be rational for once.

Did you also know that Drew Bledsoe is still a pro bowler
Wllis Mcgahee will be the best running back in the history of the NFL
and JP LOsman is the next Brett Favre. :rolleyes:

feelthepain said:
I just don't understand how a Jills fan can come on this site and give our FO crap about the draft when for the last two years the Jills FO have been giving away their first rd picks on guys that wont even see the field. Could you see the anger in the faces of the Jill fans when they learned that their FO traded to get Losman, what a waste. They needed more help with that pathetic line then we did, and they draft a QB :D .

We went 10-6 with a awful O-line now it looks as though our O-line will be our strength. Add to that the picking up Boston....ouch!!! Jill fans are showing their fear with Ignorant reaching posts. Of all the teams in the AFC east the Jills worry me the least....by far. Bledsoe will be giving Poole his first three INT's in his long and exciting career.

Looks like we have an uninformed phinny. Please venture on into the realm of bills mesaage boards and see what the consensus is on JP Losman. That might change your thinking. Us Bills fans think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. And Why would nt we, the kid is ****y, has swagger, is mobile, has a canon for an arm and is compared to Brett Favre.
We'll see how your aful o-line does next year. If i am correct, i believe you have one starter remaining on that line. well when you bring in a bunch of new players, it takes alot of time to gel. We are returning everyone except reuben who was replaced by Chris Villarial which is an upgrade right there. Oh by the way, you might not have been informed of our hiring of arguably the best O-line coach in the NFL, Jim McNAlly, who takes crap and turn it into gold.
I find it laughable that you all think Poole, a guy who dropped, check that, dropped like a rock, is going to be some kind of superstar. Thats like me saying Jason Peters, who was projected to go in the 3rd round but went undrafted is going to be Kellen Winslow senior or junior for that matter.

BTW love the screen name "feel the pain" cause thats all you paper champions feel year in and year out.

Please go away Zevo, back to Buffalo or wherever. Infiltrateib already punk'd you and proved you talk both out of your mouth and your a$$. Typical Jills fan loser :shakeno:
Bye Bye now. :lol:

Ummm...I visit Billszone regurlarly and about 80% of you guys didn't want to draft Losman in the 2nd round. Now you guys think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread?
All hail the king of backtracking----Zevo!
:allhail:

OK, lets clear a few points up. First off, he only played his senior season at USC. He played a year at BC, was kicked off, 2 years at Ventura and a year with the Trojans.

In terms of 40 times, he worked out at the USC pro day and ran a 4.7 forty. He was also suffering from the flu, had lost 9lbs, had a strep throat, 2 ear infections and was routinely throwing his guts up after each segment of the workout. He also did a vertical of 28. Shows you that he was way off because of the illness. He then worked out the week of the draft, back at around 95% and ran a 4.51 and I think, if memory serves me, a 35 vertical. He was timed at BC at 4.47 and has a 39 inch vertical in the bag at the 2003 USC pro day. (Many underclassmen take part in the pro days as well).

I think Poole finished up his forty just a few minutes before Willis McGahee finished up his 40 from the 2003 UM Pro Day.

well, I see my work here is done. That you for giving myself and my team all the attention. Admit it, its great to stir the pot, or else threads like this one would just be full of mularkey( :lol: ) about how will poole, when healthy can run a 4.1 forty and has Antoine Winfield skills (great tackler, suspect coverage ability and absolutely no INT skills). I see where ya"ll are coming from. I think Jp Losman is the next Brett Favre, Jason Peters is the next shannon sharpe, and Lee Evans will be the greatest receiver to come out of the university of Wisconsin and become the next Jerry Rice.

This is all defined as homerism. You got it, and I got it. Thats what makes fans fans.

Polluting this board has been fun but sadly it is time for me to go. But dont fret , I shall return, especially when AJ Feelgay gets his a$$ tossed and this board begins the rally cry for Fiddler once again. Ha, AJ Feelgay and Jay Fiddler. You poor bastards. Maybe I should feel sorry for Boston and chambers.
anyway, Peace Out and God Bless!

zevo said:
well, I see my work here is done. That you for giving myself and my team all the attention. Admit it, its great to stir the pot, or else threads like this one would just be full of mularkey( :lol: ) about how will poole, when healthy can run a 4.1 forty and has Antoine Winfield skills (great tackler, suspect coverage ability and absolutely no INT skills). I see where ya"ll are coming from. I think Jp Losman is the next Brett Favre, Jason Peters is the next shannon sharpe, and Lee Evans will be the greatest receiver to come out of the university of Wisconsin and become the next Jerry Rice.

This is all defined as homerism. You got it, and I got it. Thats what makes fans fans.

Polluting this board has been fun but sadly it is time for me to go. But dont fret , I shall return, especially when AJ Feelgay gets his a$$ tossed and this board begins the rally cry for Fiddler once again. Ha, AJ Feelgay and Jay Fiddler. You poor bastards. Maybe I should feel sorry for Boston and chambers.
anyway, Peace Out and God Bless!

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Sad. Truly, truly, sad.....

FinfanInBuffalo said:
:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Sad. Truly, truly, sad.....

when he was readin that post by infil. .............. he was like :eek: "I forgot I posted that, I will try and defend it but make it seem like I was just kidding the wholetime so I don't look like a dumba$$!! :roflmao: :D classic burn

Anyone got the broom that Miami swept Buffalo with last season, so that we can sweep Zevo's remains from this thread??

What makes it worse is the non-recognition of Winfield, a superior cornerback.

Back
Top Bottom