Will Poole | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Poole

zevo said:
Looks like we have an uninformed phinny. Please venture on into the realm of bills mesaage boards and see what the consensus is on JP Losman. That might change your thinking. Us Bills fans think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. And Why would nt we, the kid is ****y, has swagger, is mobile, has a canon for an arm and is compared to Brett Favre.
We'll see how your aful o-line does next year. If i am correct, i believe you have one starter remaining on that line. well when you bring in a bunch of new players, it takes alot of time to gel. We are returning everyone except reuben who was replaced by Chris Villarial which is an upgrade right there. Oh by the way, you might not have been informed of our hiring of arguably the best O-line coach in the NFL, Jim McNAlly, who takes crap and turn it into gold.
I find it laughable that you all think Poole, a guy who dropped, check that, dropped like a rock, is going to be some kind of superstar. Thats like me saying Jason Peters, who was projected to go in the 3rd round but went undrafted is going to be Kellen Winslow senior or junior for that matter.

BTW love the screen name "feel the pain" cause thats all you paper champions feel year in and year out.

And I find it laughable that a team trades up to the first rd to take a guy that would have been there in the 3rd rd. Look jr, your the one comming across as uninformed, we drafted a player in the fourth rd that was projected much higher, while on the other hand for the second stright year your front office continues to waste first rd picks on fourth rd talent. If Loseman is the next "Bret Favre" then why is he not in the first three picks of the draft? You think Tom Bradys just fall out of the sky? Wake up man, your FO or whomever is in charge of the draft is cluless, even if your self proclaimed wonder boy does actulaly see the field within the next two years he's not worthy of a first rd pick. Not with all the talent that was still sitting on the board just waitng to be had.

Homerisim is rampid this time of year, and the Jill fans are so desperate for a SB that they would probably think Mickey Mouse was the greatest thing since sliced bread, so give me a break, also Jills fans don't exactly oose knowledge your proving that theory. From what Ive seen so far from FA, to the draft the Jills are by far the weakest team in the AFC east. Deal with it, and stop spewing nonsense!

Your team is returnig everyone to the Line from last year except Ruben Brown who was replaced by Chris Villarial, let me get this stright your line that gave up the most sacks two years running is going to be vertualy the same as the last two seasons and you think this is a good thing? Man you make this too easy....., Ok, I'll bite lol, your trying to make my day arent you? Your right I was uninformed I thought your front Office did more to shore up that porus O-line but I have been pleasntly informed otherwise thanks for the great news. :D :roflmao: :lol:

BTW, I love my user name as well, and with that pathetic O-line your so proud of Bledsoe/Losman/Mickey Mouse will be the ones "feeling-the-pain" when JT/O-gun are finised with them. :) have a nice day!

Poole doesn't have to come in here and be a starter. All he need to be is better than the other team's 4th best WR cos we have Sam,Pat and Howard as the top 3.

Ozzy rules!!

feelthepain said:
And I find it laughable that a team trades up to the first rd to take a guy that would have been there in the 3rd rd. Look jr, your the one comming across as uninformed, we drafted a player in the fourth rd that was projected much higher, while on the other hand for the second stright year your front office continues to waste first rd picks on fourth rd talent. If Loseman is the next "Bret Favre" then why is he not in the first three picks of the draft? You think Tom Bradys just fall out of the sky? Wake up man, your FO or whomever is in charge of the draft is cluless, even if your self proclaimed wonder boy does actulaly see the field within the next two years he's not worthy of a first rd pick. Not with all the talent that was still sitting on the board just waitng to be had.

Homerisim is rampid this time of year, and the Jill fans are so desperate for a SB that they would probably think Mickey Mouse was the greatest thing since sliced bread, so give me a break, also Jills fans don't exactly oose knowledge your proving that theory. From what Ive seen so far from FA, to the draft the Jills are by far the weakest team in the AFC east. Deal with it, and stop spewing nonsense!

Your team is returnig everyone to the Line from last year except Ruben Brown who was replaced by Chris Villarial, let me get this stright your line that gave up the most sacks two years running is going to be vertualy the same as the last two seasons and you think this is a good thing? Man you make this too easy....., Ok, I'll bite lol, your trying to make my day arent you? Your right I was uninformed I thought your front Office did more to shore up that porus O-line but I have been pleasntly informed otherwise thanks for the great news. :D :roflmao: :lol:

BTW, I love my user name as well, and with that pathetic O-line your so proud of Bledsoe/Losman/Mickey Mouse will be the ones "feeling-the-pain" when JT/O-gun are finised with them. :) have a nice day!

Look kids, this is why you dont do drugs. I can tell you are definitely a product of the florida public school systems. If you want to be taken seriously at least spell correctly or go grab someone that has a worthwhile education to proofread your posts before you click submit.

"at least spell correctly" TOUCHE! spelling the last bastion for a poster who has no point. :shakeno:

Damnit Zevo! I thought you said your work was done here and that you were leaving. Quit teasing us and go back to Buffalo and watch your 4-12 team SUCK again
Bye Bye Now :yell:

Once a booming steel and automobile town, Buffalo has seen its economic health plummet in recent decades as these industries have relocated and reconfigured. The city's educational system has struggled along with its economy. In 2002, half of the public schools added to the New York Board of Regents' list of "failing schools" were located in Buffalo. Massive budget cuts, a fiscal deficit, and a severely downsized teaching staff have left parents frustrated, teachers scared, and students confused.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

"Buffalo has 32 designated "failing" schools."

feelthepain said:
And I find it laughable that a team trades up to the first rd to take a guy that would have been there in the 3rd rd. Look jr, your the one comming across as uninformed, while on the other hand for the second stright year your front office continues to waste first rd picks on fourth rd talent. !
Losman in the 3rd and then you call someone uninformed? You can call him uninformed and I'll call your statement STUPID. You can criticize our GM and yet you give up a 2nd for a 3rd string qb? Only time will tell how these guys turn out. We shall see how the McGahee pick turns out as well when he starts playing.

Even if if Losman was a 3rd rd. pick tell me, what rd. was Zach drafted? Did anyone think he was gonna be one of the best that played that position? did anyone ever think that Marino was gonna be better than any of the qb's picked before him in the qb class of 83?

feelthepain said:
!
feelthepain said:
And I find it laughable that a team trades up to the first rd to take a guy that would have been there in the 3rd rd.

unless you are Nostradamus , neither you and I know how the Losman pick is gonna pan out. You are just as uninformed as anyone because neither of the picks this year have played.

feelthepain said:
Wake up man, your FO or whomever is in charge of the draft is cluless,
Spielman is definitely better than Spielman. Let's see what his track record is as a GM. Wait, it's his first year and his picks haven't played yet. :rolleyes: Donohoe is no dumber than Spielman until we actually see how his drafts pan out. Helllooooo!

we'll see if Spielmans judgement of Feely is better than Wanny's judgement of Fiedler. If Fiedler get's the job, how will that reflect on Spielaman.

So before you criticize Donohoe who is well respected in this league (I know being a finfan, you will disagree) take a look at what your FO has done. NOTHING at this point in time.

ZOD said:

Dude I live in the suburbs! I have no association with the Buffalo public schools. Why dont you go find the articles about the public schools in the suburbs of Buffalo. Then we will talk. Its well known that the dumbest people come from the Florida school system.

ZOD said:
and what has this got to do with football? Here we go w/ the my city is better than yours.

It was recently reported that the reason why there were no finfans in the fin-eagles game is because some shouted "La Immigra!!!!!!!" :roflmao:

Justasportsfan said:
and what has this got to do with football? Puhlease, Bellsouth either fired or forced non-spanish speaking Americans into relocating. That's just one negative thing but says a lot about a city that's suppose to be an American City. Not to mention the ever increasing gay population and illegal aliens.

:roflmao: South Beach is giving San Fran a run for its money.

pigskinguy said:
Once a booming steel and automobile town, Buffalo has seen its economic health plummet in recent decades as these industries have relocated and reconfigured. The city's educational system has struggled along with its economy. In 2002, half of the public schools added to the New York Board of Regents' list of "failing schools" were located in Buffalo. Massive budget cuts, a fiscal deficit, and a severely downsized teaching staff have left parents frustrated, teachers scared, and students confused.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This coming from a guy who doesnt even live in the states. Yeah Canada, theres something to be proud of.

Justasportsfan said:
and what has this got to do with football? Here we go w/ the my city is better than yours.

It was recently reported that the reason why there were no finfans in the fin-eagles game is because some shouted "La Immigra!!!!!!!" :roflmao:

We got Cubans here in Miami....not Mexicans......There would be no reason for anybody to run after hearing "La Immigra"...because as you might guess, it is kind of hard to be in south florida illegally when you have to cross an ocean to get here......moron.

Take your bigotted rant to the Dallas Cowboys board......at least it applies to Texas.

BTW, were you trying to be insulting or are you just that ignorant?

Back
Top Bottom