Will Poole | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Poole

Justasportsfan said:
Losman in the 3rd and then you call someone uninformed? You can call him uninformed and I'll call your statement STUPID. You can criticize our GM and yet you give up a 2nd for a 3rd string qb? Only time will tell how these guys turn out. We shall see how the McGahee pick turns out as well when he starts playing.
1) He wasn't 3rd string for any reason other than NFL kicker/holder regulations. Who's uninformed?
2) You mistakenly refer to it as a "second" without context. A 2nd in 2009 is worth zilch right now. To follow draft value charts, it was equivalent to a third round pick right now.
3) Ok, so let me get this straight. We're wrong for giving up a third round pick for a 2nd string QB, but "we're still waiting it out" on the McGahee pick?
Justasportsfan said:
Even if if Losman was a 3rd rd. pick tell me, what rd. was Zach drafted? Did anyone think he was gonna be one of the best that played that position? did anyone ever think that Marino was gonna be better than any of the qb's picked before him in the qb class of 83?
This isn't that convincing of an argument, because it relies on an anomaly. I understand your point, but you're mistaking the point of what was said. It's not that Losman can't be good, nor is it that he is good; they are alleging he would have been around in the 3rd round and thus giving up that amount of picks was unnecessary.

Justasportsfan said:
unless you are Nostradamus , neither you and I know how the Losman pick is gonna pan out. You are just as uninformed as anyone because neither of the picks this year have played.

Wow, this coming from the guy who has already made SEVERAL anti-Feeley posts before he's taken a snap for the Fins. Was it not you who said "Feeley will go down in history as the best QB holding the balls for the kicker"? Or is it that you can judge picks and trades, but no one else can?

Justasportsfan said:
Spielman is definitely better than Spielman.

BRILLIANT!!!!

Justasportsfan said:
take a look at what your FO has done. NOTHING at this point in time.
Wow, a little homerism? Our FO got Boston for pennies, and oh, well there's Ricky, Chambers, McMichael, Surtain, Madison, Zack, JT, OGun, Konrad, Bowens.

Sometimes I wonder if you think before you hit enter.

zevo said:
This coming from a guy who doesnt even live in the states. Yeah Canada, theres something to be proud of.
Yes I am proud to be Canadian thanks for asking. I don't dislike you cuz your American, I dis like you because you are a typical Bills fan who talks both out of his mouth and his a$$. As has been proven already in this thread. I am sorry to hear about your foot-in-mouth-disease. Lucky for you there is a quick and simple cure. STOP TALKING.

pigskinguy said:
Yes I am proud to be Canadian thanks for asking. I don't dislike you cuz your American, I dis like you because you are a typical Bills fan who talks both out of his mouth and his a$$. As has been proven already in this thread. I am sorry to hear about your foot-in-mouth-disease. Lucky for you there is a quick and simple cure. STOP TALKING.

you got to be a special kind of person to dislike someone over the internet. I myself find it hard to dislike people that I know nothing about. I think you have jumped from cyber space into reality. These message boards are for entertaiment. I dont know maybe its a Canada thing. Lesson 1 on message board use: relax.

God Bless America!!!!

Justasportsfan said:
and what has this got to do with football? Here we go w/ the my city is better than yours.

It was recently reported that the reason why there were no finfans in the fin-eagles game is because some shouted "La Immigra!!!!!!!" :roflmao:

Well, first off, someone criticzing others for ragging on a town while doing it himself in the same posts smacks of hypocracy. Secondly, Justa, Zevo, your fellow Buffalo bretheren, started the city debate waaaaaay back at the beginning, I believe on the second page of this thread by ragging on Miami's schools. So take the issue to him not us, for retaliating.

Also, the ignorant gay comments just need to stop. I live about 30 minutes from San Fran, and people who aren't from around here must have this mental image that gay people are humping in the streets like wild animals, and they are. But they are hidden in the shadows so you can't really see them at all. :lol: :jk: San Fran isn't this huge queer central. They have a rep because us people out here in the Bay Area are ones who accept people and embrace everyone's differences as opposed to teasing them ruthlessly about it. Ok hippy soapbox off.

zevo said:
you got to be a special kind of person to dislike someone over the internet. I myself find it hard to dislike people that I know nothing about. I think you have jumped from cyber space into reality. These message boards are for entertaiment. I dont know maybe its a Canada thing. Lesson 1 on message board use: relax.

God Bless America!!!!
I can't believe I am about to say this but..........you are right. Dislike was probably the wrong word to use. I know nothing about you. Probably disagree would have been a better word. So I take the dislike thing back. But please try and be more consistent.
"Winfield is awesome......no wait he sucks" :lol:

pigskinguy said:
I can't believe I am about to say this but..........you are right. Dislike was probably the wrong word to use. I know nothing about you. Probably disagree would have been a better word. So I take the dislike thing back. But please try and be more consistent.
"Winfield is awesome......no wait he sucks" :lol:

I dont hate nor dislike anyone on any boards even this one. This is just friendly banter. Everything that is written is in good fun.

Samphin said:
Well, first off, someone criticzing others for ragging on a town while doing it himself in the same posts smacks of hypocracy. Secondly, Justa, Zevo, your fellow Buffalo bretheren, started the city debate waaaaaay back at the beginning, I believe on the second page of this thread by ragging on Miami's schools. So take the issue to him not us, for retaliating.

Also, the ignorant gay comments just need to stop. I live about 30 minutes from San Fran, and people who aren't from around here must have this mentla image that gay people are humping in the streets like wild animals, and they are. But they are hidden in the shadows so you can't really see them at all. :lol: :jk: San Fran isn't this huge queer central. They have a rep because us people out here in the Bay Area are ones who accept people and embrace everyone's differences as opposed to teasing them ruthlessly about it. Ok hippy soapbox off.

I did not start a city debate. I just stated a fact that the Miami schools are nationally recognized as being bad. I never said your city sucked.

zevo said:
I dont hate nor dislike anyone on any boards even this one. This is just friendly banter. Everything that is written is in good fun.
That's kind of what I just said. I don't dislike you. I just think you should start cheering for a better team :roflmao:

zevo said:
Dude I live in the suburbs! I have no association with the Buffalo public schools. Why dont you go find the articles about the public schools in the suburbs of Buffalo. Then we will talk. Its well known that the dumbest people come from the Florida school system.

So you are not in one of the 27 "failing" school districts? :rolleyes:

"The list includes the school districts in Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Yonkers, and New York City, as well as three Long Island districts and eight upstate districts, according to the analysis of "failing" districts by the Foundation for Education Reform and Accountability, a nonprofit education research group based in Saratoga County. One school district is disputing its failing classification with SED."

I think the only accusation you can make about Florida schools is that the Miami and Palm Beach Districts fall too far behind the rest of the state.

But as was pointed out in a more distasteful way is that most of the urban districts that lead in "failing" students are school districts that are challenged by social issues.

Given the challenges that the students and educators face, I'd say they are smarter than most English only speaking students all things being equal.

FYI-Outside of a large community of mexicans and thanks to the ignorance of others some of the youth are ashamed of speaking spanish. They are kids and they don't want to be different.

:poke: them some more. :rolleyes:

zevo said:
I did not start a city debate. I just stated a fact that the Miami schools are nationally recognized as being bad. I never said your city sucked.

Well, again, I am not from Miami so it bears no consequence to me really. But you did start the school system thing, which was retaliated against by some fin fans and Justa popped in stating how we ( meaning fin fans) started this city debate. That is what I was referring too. No one actually said one city sucked or another was better. We were talking about school systems. Anyhow, this thread has gone completely whacko with not a mention of Will Poole in about three pages I think. :lol:

Will Poole is the best rookie CB in the NFL. :goof:

zevo said:
Look kids, this is why you dont do drugs. I can tell you are definitely a product of the florida public school systems. If you want to be taken seriously at least spell correctly or go grab someone that has a worthwhile education to proofread your posts before you click submit.

Thats it? thats all I get,? an attack on my spelling WOW... I thought you might have something more to say but when your being attacked from every direction for writting stupid things I guess spelling was the best I could hope for. Well thats OK because the things your writting are purely ment to get a reactions nothing more, because the words have little merrit. Education? maybe ISA CNAT SPELLS MUCH but at least I'm not going on another fans site and trying to act like I am intelligent when clearly it's just loneliness, no other reason to go on a rival fans site and trash talk. You were a lonely child huh? :cry: trying to get your frustration out early.....it's ok we understand, theres nothing worse then being a fan of a team thats never won a SB.I'd be bitter too. And for the great talent in Fuballo three numer one picks in two years you should be better the 6-10....the fins on the other hand had no first rd picks the last two years and we went 10-6 in the same division. I hope your first rd pick is key to your success. I'm sure it will be.

Samphin said:
I live about 30 minutes from San Fran, and people who aren't from around here must have this mentla image that gay people are humping in the streets like wild animals, and they are. But they are hidden in the shadows so you can't really see them at all. :lol: :jk:

i gotta admit this is one of the funniest things i have read on this board. :lol:

buffalo sucks end of story!!!!!!!! sweep!!!!!!!!!!sweep!!!!!!!!!!!sweep!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom