Would You Still Be a Dolphin if Pittsburgh Had Taken Dan Marino? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Still Be a Dolphin if Pittsburgh Had Taken Dan Marino?

Would You Still Be a Dolphins Fan if Pittsburgh had Drafted Dan Marino?

• Yes

Votes: 127 79.9%
  • No

Votes: 32 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I have bee a fan since the 70's with Griese and Czonka and crew. And I was also born in Florida. So miami would have been my team no matter what.

i used to be a cowboys fan because that was the popular choice but when i really understood the game of football i became a fin fan and that was 2 or 3 years before Dan Marino was drafted. i was and am huge Marino fan but if they he didn't play for the fins, i'd be a fin fan anyways.

Was a Dolfan before Marino (my first game I watched as a kid was with my older brother. It was the Super Bowl where Riggins ran all over us).

Being from Miami, it was inevitable.

If the Jets had taken Marino, I would have hated his guts! :wink:

They didn't, we did, he was awesome. Dolphin fan first.

no

I am 21 right now, so the most of fan years where watching dam marino as a little kid how could you not love him, i believe alot of our fan based was picked up because of how good marino was. After 72' without marino the dolphins would be in the bottom of the nfl know wise. Marino put us back on the map and because of him we are a very well known team w/o him where would this franchise be?

I am 21 right now, so the most of fan years where watching dam marino as a little kid how could you not love him, i believe alot of our fan based was picked up because of how good marino was. After 72' without marino the dolphins would be in the bottom of the nfl know wise. Marino put us back on the map and because of him we are a very well known team w/o him where would this franchise be?
Are you trying to say Damn! Marino? :lol:

I have been a dolphins fan since the early seventies,so it would not have mattered to me. I did love to watch him play,and he brought alot of attention to the Dolphins.

I was born in 1979. The next day I became a Dolphins fan. My dad is a lifelong Dolphins fan (well, since 1966 when they became a franchise) so I guess that's how I became a Fins fan. I got my first Marino jersey in 3rd grade. I would hav ebeen a fins fan regardless of who they had on their roster. I live about 75 mins from Pittsburgh so almost everyone near me is a Steelers fan (including my wife) or Browns fan. With that being said, it would have pained me to see danny in a steelers uniform had he accepted their offer in 2000

I was a Dolphin fan before and still a fan after Marino and always will be

Most have been fans before Marino, although he probably did draw a lot of new ones

i never really started watching football untill about 2003 when i was 13 so yea i would be a dolphins fan still

Yeah,

I'm still a Dolphin fan after watching them NOT take Brady Quinn. Not that he's the savior this franchise needs, and not that i'm unhappy with the Ginn pick as of right now (heck i'm more happy with it today when i see the potential he himself has) but i think Quinn filled the bigger need, and certainly may have helped this organization find a QB so that AGAIN coming into the season the debate over who should start rages on.

Back
Top Bottom