Would you trade a 1st Round Pick for Tony Romo? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you trade a 1st Round Pick for Tony Romo?

They would have to be retarted to do this.

I would gladly trade a 1st for Romo. I bet the Vikings and Cardinals would give up more than that.

All these threads and not once did I see a ROMO IS A H O M O thread. Well done.:up:

Romo is a better stat guy than Sanchez, I'd take sanchez any day in a big game and the position is about winning- Sanchez has done a better job than Romo in that regard.

Again with this idea of a QB being the one that wins or loses games all on his own. This "it's a QB driven league" thing is taken too far by some people. Romo is a better player than Sanchez and that is fairly obvious to most people but, the Jets have a more complete team.

I want a QB who consistently makes everyone around him better, one who can carry the team on his back when needed, one who hates to lose with a passion, and one will command respect and trust from every player on the team, including B. Marshall. Romo doesn't give me that feeling. Man, do I miss Danny Marino.

If Cam were still ava at #15 would you draft him?????????????? If the answer is yes then it has to be yes for Romo. The guy is a good QB and well worth a 1st round pick. Cutler just went for what 2 1st picks. And can you honestly say he is worth an extra pick over Romo. But our team is in this situation because of decisions not to make a move ala Matt Ryan and possibly the biggest blunder in NFL history signing Culpepper over Drew Brees because his shoulder isnt as good as Daunte's knee was. Well ask Pepper how life in the UFL is and ask Brees to show you that SB ring one day and how it feels to almost break the legends single season passing yards record. Not trading for Romo because of playoff record is crazy. Brees had terrible years in San Diego b4 going to the Saints. And if we dont send it for Romo then we will waste it on Ingram. Good back but no RB is worth a 1st unless your Peterson or Johnson. Or we can draft and get people like Jason Allen or Ted Ginn. Face it I would trade every pick we have every year for proven players cause lets face it our team is ne of the worst teams in the draft year after year. Helen Keller could evaluate draft talent better than maimi can

A team that has been QB starved for over a decade and yet some morons still suggest they wouldnt give up a 1st round pick for a bonafied QB. Unreal.

Like him or not, and Im not a huge fan, but Romo is in the better half of starting QBs in this league and therefore worth more than a 1st round pick. Some people still seem to not be able to grasp how valuable a QB is in the NFL.

i don't really like romo, and don't particularly want him here, and would rather not get him, but i gotta say he is worth a first round pick.

First off, this will never ever happen. The fact that someone even thinks that Romo might be shipped out for a rookie is just the second silliest thing ever. The silliest being that some of you wouldn't do it. Romo is no HOFer. He's an above average QB and is, maybe, a border line Pro Bowler most years. He's hot/cold. He's also LIGHT YEARS better than what you have now and what you can get in the draft. Romo is a FRANCHISE QB. Not a LT, not a RB, not a DB. He's a FRANCHISE QB. There's probably 10 of those in the league at any one point. You don't want one? What are you going to get with the 15th pick? Ingram? LMAO! Maybe a LBer? What about a RT? GTFO. If this offer is ever presented to the Fish, Ross will throw in Gloria Estefan just as a sign of good will.

Back
Top Bottom