'08 West Virginia Mountaineers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'08 West Virginia Mountaineers

...sigh...

Another year of what could have been.:boohoo:

Can somebody please tell coach that we run the ball at WVU?

... this could be another really long year of football.

Whatever dude. I have every mounties game from 1984-1995 on video.

Big deal...Good for you...You wanna cookie?

But real fans wouldnt sit there and talk crap about their football team... Don't break an ankle hopping off the BandWagon...

On the bright side at least we don't have to worry about where WVU is in the polls and worry about a late season collapse. Now we can just sit back and enjoy the games and hopefully WVU will win the Big East. They may be able to pull off an upset of Auburn. Who knows?

maybe it's just me, but the last two games (especially last night) Mr. Stewart looks to be in way over his head as a Division 1 coach (the fact that nobody on the sideline knew what was going on at the end of the game says something).

Now I really like a lot of the players on WVU, and I like the WVU fans on this board, but as a Michigan fan I get a bit of satisfaction in watching a lot of WVU fans on scout and rivals flip out because of the smear campaign they went on belittling what Rich Rod,Barwis,and McGee made to the Mountaineers.

Just goes to show that you never make a decision based purely on emotion (even then, Stewart had all of RichRod's staff for the Fiesta Bowl)

Stewart is a fool. He's made so many mistakes I've lost count. Last night he didn't try to go for it on fourth and inches in the first half but he tried it in the second half when WVU was in field goal range. The two minute debacle in the fourth quarter. I mean who can't manage the clock with two minutes to go and two time outs? I think he tried two passes down the field, one was completed and the other was a gimmick play that should have worked. Steward needs to go!

I feel sorry for Pat White, he's been amazing for all these years and now his final year at WVU is going to be miserable.

That time managment at the end of the game drove me nuts....How dumb can you be? we would have won that game if he would have called time outs. Pat Mac has a leg, we all know that so why not work down the field and try a long FG? From what i heard, pat mac was kicking 50 yarders in warm ups...

Oh well, stuff happens... I still like our chanes to win the Big East. USF and UConn scare me a little bit. But we'll be alright....hopefully..

Lets go...

That time managment at the end of the game drove me nuts....How dumb can you be? we would have won that game if he would have called time outs. Pat Mac has a leg, we all know that so why not work down the field and try a long FG? From what i heard, pat mac was kicking 50 yarders in warm ups...

Oh well, stuff happens... I still like our chanes to win the Big East. USF and UConn scare me a little bit. But we'll be alright....hopefully..

Lets go...

You better watch out for a steadily improving Louisville team too...:d-day:

i really think its the coach this time around...he seems lost

if you guys lose to Marshall all of Morgantown will be on suicide watch

If we lose to Marshall (which we will NOT do) I have a feeling that those in Morgantown would not be content with simply burning couches ... unless of course Coach Stewart is sitting on top of them.

It should be. The big east blows in football. If it werent for the U and FSU struggling right now the big east would be the worst of the BCS conferences. But, as for now its clearly the ACC.

Idon't see the canes struggling. FSU, they suck, at least we have a good QB. We gave Florida all they could handle for 3 quarters. And there gonna stomp WV.

Back
Top Bottom