'08 West Virginia Mountaineers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'08 West Virginia Mountaineers

Well, we beat Rutgers. Unfortunately, we didn't cover the spread. Next up ... Syracuse.

Record: 3-2 (1-0 Big East)

We looked pretty crappy to be honest.. We need to fire Mullen. its not stew. trust me

Some news real quick...Reed williams is out for the season. he's getting a medical redshirt

and Marc Magro is getting a tryout with our beloved fins!

Please beat Auburn......Roll Tide

That time managment at the end of the game drove me nuts....How dumb can you be? we would have won that game if he would have called time outs. Pat Mac has a leg, we all know that so why not work down the field and try a long FG? From what i heard, pat mac was kicking 50 yarders in warm ups...

Oh well, stuff happens... I still like our chanes to win the Big East. USF and UConn scare me a little bit. But we'll be alright....hopefully..

Lets go...

We looked pretty crappy to be honest.. We need to fire Mullen. its not stew. trust me

Some news real quick...Reed williams is out for the season. he's getting a medical redshirt

and Marc Magro is getting a tryout with our beloved fins!

Really now???? What happened to this guy????......
Big deal...Good for you...You wanna cookie?

But real fans wouldnt sit there and talk crap about their football team... Don't break an ankle hopping off the BandWagon...

Hypocrite!!

Get real man. I tried to tell you the mounties completely BLEW this year. And it is Stewart in alot of ways. He is a total BOOB! Stewart is the worst. What a stupid hire. And thats what pisses me off about this team.

Here we are with a guy who happens to be the best coach in the country growing up 30 miles from our campus. We shouldve let Rodriquez walk when he wanted to the first time. We couldve hired Saban. And the only reason a school like ours could hire the best coach in the country is the fact he grew up in the area. We totally botched that. Then we give Rodriquez more money for blowing when there shouldve been no doubt he would still leave when the next opportunity arrived. Even with botching the Saban part, we couldve hired a good coach last year thanks to the level Rodriquez took us to. Instead we hire a total moron based on one win that he pulled off thanks to the players all knowing the system so well and being fired up. Then just to make sure and set the program back another decade, we give this moron a 6 year extension after getting blown out at sorry *** ECU. Just stupid. Pastalong should be shot.

Even with the coaching deal, everyone shouldve realized we wouldnt be good this year. We lost 7 guys on defense and I think at least 5 of them were in NFL camps this summer. Not all of them made teams, but that is serious talent. To boot we lost Slaton who is good in the league and some good receivers. All we really had left was White and an overhyped RB. We shouldve scrapped the whole Rodriquez system and brought in someone new. Big blunder.

And where does this criticizing the team makes you a bandwagon come from? Saban hammers his team regularly. Coming off the field up 14-0 this week against Kentucky, he talks about blowing 10pts on a missed FG and a fumble at the 3. Then follows it up with all the penalties shows a lack of discipline and focus. Thats why he is the best coach in the country. There wont be any patting on the back till the season is over.

Whats bandwagon is alot of these clueless goofy mountaineer fans that praise the team for playing like **** and have only been on board the two years Nehlen took us to undefeated regular seasons and here lately after we beat Georgia in the Sugar bowl. Get your mind right. 4 home wins vs. Rutgers, Nova, Marshall, and coming up Syracuse just dosent impress me. Losing two road games vs. Mediocre at best Colorado and ECU is garbage. When you only play 3 good teams this year, there is really no excuse for losing to these garbage teams. Instead I read local paper headlines "Defense trying to keep rolling." When did they get on a roll??? Its bs spin and these bandwagon mountaineer fans who just recently came on board the last few years still eat it up. They will all trickle away by years end though.

West Vergina.....talk about overrated!!!!!!!

OHIO STATE always gets crap but hey, it's not that bad losing in title games to a great team (they are ranked #1 or #2 for a reason) as opposed to losing regular season games to CHUMPS ie USC to Ore St or WVA to Pitt last year or E Car this year, Florida to Ole Miss, etc.....!

clear.gif

GO BUCKS!

OHIO STATE always gets crap but hey, it's not that bad losing in title games to a great team (they are ranked #1 or #2 for a reason) as opposed to losing regular season games to CHUMPS ie USC to Ore St or WVA to Pitt last year or E Car this year, Florida to Ole Miss, etc.....!

clear.gif

GO BUCKS!

Yeah, or Illinois last year.

Is "losing" a strong enough word or OSU's title game losses?

How about: destroyed, decimated, obliterated, steamrolled, crushed, whipped, well you get the picture...

SLOW-S-U fans are funny!:lol:

Ohio St. BLOWS and is the most overhyped team year in and year out. And as for the Florida comment.....there is no shame in losing a game within the SEC conference no matter who youre playing.

OK, OK... :lol:

He has set up his own OSU thread to discuss the buckeyes talent (or lack of it...)

back to topic... :up:

Really now???? What happened to this guy????......

Hypocrite!!

Get real man. I tried to tell you the mounties completely BLEW this year. And it is Stewart in alot of ways. He is a total BOOB! Stewart is the worst. What a stupid hire. And thats what pisses me off about this team.

Here we are with a guy who happens to be the best coach in the country growing up 30 miles from our campus. We shouldve let Rodriquez walk when he wanted to the first time. We couldve hired Saban. And the only reason a school like ours could hire the best coach in the country is the fact he grew up in the area. We totally botched that. Then we give Rodriquez more money for blowing when there shouldve been no doubt he would still leave when the next opportunity arrived. Even with botching the Saban part, we couldve hired a good coach last year thanks to the level Rodriquez took us to. Instead we hire a total moron based on one win that he pulled off thanks to the players all knowing the system so well and being fired up. Then just to make sure and set the program back another decade, we give this moron a 6 year extension after getting blown out at sorry *** ECU. Just stupid. Pastalong should be shot.

Even with the coaching deal, everyone shouldve realized we wouldnt be good this year. We lost 7 guys on defense and I think at least 5 of them were in NFL camps this summer. Not all of them made teams, but that is serious talent. To boot we lost Slaton who is good in the league and some good receivers. All we really had left was White and an overhyped RB. We shouldve scrapped the whole Rodriquez system and brought in someone new. Big blunder.

And where does this criticizing the team makes you a bandwagon come from? Saban hammers his team regularly. Coming off the field up 14-0 this week against Kentucky, he talks about blowing 10pts on a missed FG and a fumble at the 3. Then follows it up with all the penalties shows a lack of discipline and focus. Thats why he is the best coach in the country. There wont be any patting on the back till the season is over.

Whats bandwagon is alot of these clueless goofy mountaineer fans that praise the team for playing like **** and have only been on board the two years Nehlen took us to undefeated regular seasons and here lately after we beat Georgia in the Sugar bowl. Get your mind right. 4 home wins vs. Rutgers, Nova, Marshall, and coming up Syracuse just dosent impress me. Losing two road games vs. Mediocre at best Colorado and ECU is garbage. When you only play 3 good teams this year, there is really no excuse for losing to these garbage teams. Instead I read local paper headlines "Defense trying to keep rolling." When did they get on a roll??? Its bs spin and these bandwagon mountaineer fans who just recently came on board the last few years still eat it up. They will all trickle away by years end though.

I was refering to our Coaches, not players..

Thanks, have a nice day!

Tomorrow vs. Syracuse...

I look for WVU to win by 21+ ....If not, I just hope we can get into a bowl game..

LETS GO....

Tomorrow vs. Syracuse...

I look for WVU to win by 21+ ....If not, I just hope we can get into a bowl game..

LETS GO....

Well we won, but only by 11...

We were up by 1 for the longest time...

WOW! This team is pitiful. :foundout:

Sheesh... leading mighty Syracuse (sorry, MikeO) 7-6 at the start of the fourth ... (where's the emoticon for bashing your forehead off of the keyboard?)

WOW. That's all I can say ... WOW!

Auburn is gonna' beat us retarded.

I'm going out on a limb and saying that WVU will win the game. I know you may be asking why would I say this. This is why, Our coaches have been playing not to lose the past 2 weeks and its getting them pretty close to getting fired. So i think they let it all loose this week and actually do some plays down field insted of Bubble Screens

My prediction: WVU-27 Auburn-21

Back
Top Bottom