'08 West Virginia Mountaineers | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'08 West Virginia Mountaineers

@ home vs. Cincinnati this week.

LET'S GOOOOO...

Current record: 6-2 (3-0 Big East)

I was getting ready to type an exciting message talking about how amazing the comeback was and how tough WVU played to get it into overtime. Then we pooped on it during overtime. Oh well, we still have the Dolphins tomorrow.

I just don't get it....We built up all that momentum from coming back after down 13 points and Pat Mac kicking that 52 yarder, then we suck in OT......WTF is up?

(...sigh...)

painful loss. :(

Current record: 6-3 (3-1 Big East)

Our O-line is terrible....WOW....

Our Kick Off team is ranked 119 out of 119....Pathetic

Well for a second there I thought the refs were trying to give the game to Louisville with the missed TD at the end of the half. Then I thought the WVU players were trying to give the game to Louisville with two stupid fourth down penalties. At the end of the day White had his best game of the year and WVU pulled it out. Some tricky things need to happen but WVU still has a slight shot at a BCS game. Although, I predict another Gator Bowl.

Patrick White (QB,WVU) is now the all-time leading rushing QB in NCAA history

CONGRATS PAT!!!!!!!!!

Man, I'm going to miss Pat White next year. Congratulations on rushing for more yards than any other QB in NCAA history, and accounting for more TD's than anyone else in Big East history.

Current record: 7-3 (4-1 Big East)

The Backyard-Brawl approaches.

Wanny must pay!!!

Let's goooooooooooooo...

Mountaineers!

Bill Stewpid and Jeff Mullens need to be fired ASAP....They obviously have no clue whats going on...man, I hate this for Pat White and all the other WVU seniors

Good news, our bowl game will more than likley be played in Charlotte. Lots of fans because of how close we are to them!

Let's Go....

Stewart was lucky that he had Pat White this year, he's gonna have a very tough time the next couple years without him.

Oh and give Wanny credit. Walt Harris left him little talent (though Wanny should not have been as bad as he was his first 2 years), and he has built up a good young team, and a solid recruiting base.

Because we got Luther from the show "Coach" as a HC... And Hellen Keller as an OC.

Satisfying win yesterday ... was getting really tired of losing to the Bulls.

Now, on to Bowl Season.

Back
Top Bottom