'08 West Virginia Mountaineers | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'08 West Virginia Mountaineers

I'm going out on a limb and saying that WVU will win the game. I know you may be asking why would I say this. This is why, Our coaches have been playing not to lose the past 2 weeks and its getting them pretty close to getting fired. So i think they let it all loose this week and actually do some plays down field insted of Bubble Screens

My prediction: WVU-27 Auburn-21

You should...Auburn is terrible...Tubbs is probaly on
the way out.

I'm going out on a limb and saying that WVU will win the game. I know you may be asking why would I say this. This is why, Our coaches have been playing not to lose the past 2 weeks and its getting them pretty close to getting fired. So i think they let it all loose this week and actually do some plays down field insted of Bubble Screens

My prediction: WVU-27 Auburn-21

I'll believe it when I see it.

However, I'm not sure that that's entirely the problem. It seems to me that the O-line is not playing with any fire this year. What happened? Where did the "impose-our-will-upon-the-defense" attitude go?

I simply don't see us beating many teams this year. If, IF we make it to a decent bowl game this year ... we are probably gonna' get housed.

Sheesh, what a difference a year makes.

WV's prize recruit, Tajh Boyd has decommitted and is looking around. WV coaches have told him not to bother recommitting cause they're not interested.

insiders say it got really messy. Says Boyd and his father have not liked what they've seen since Stewart has become the HC and said they wanted to keep looking. The WV coach recruiting him (not sure of the name of the top of my head, feel free to shout it out) flipped out. Look for Boyd to end up at either FSU or BC (but PSU is making a late charge)

Yes, you're right Tajh Boyd did decommitt from WVU. But not for the reaons you stated. He just wanted to see what his other options are. But his top choice still is WVU.. thats what i heard, hopefully that is correct

Boyd's teammate Logan Heastie #1 overall WR is still committed to WVU and sais "I'm not taking vists to any other place, I'm sold on WVU"

Hopefully he's a man of his word

Beat up on Auburn last night behind a strong second half performance.

I seriously do not know what to think about the 'Eers this season. (think Jeckyll & Hyde)

Current record: 5-2 (2-0 Big East)

I told you they'd win!!!!! Man we were loud last night at the game! I can't even talk right now

Next up, UConn!

Beat up on Auburn last night behind a strong second half performance.

I seriously do not know what to think about the 'Eers this season. (think Jeckyll & Hyde)

Current record: 5-2 (2-0 Big East)

I'm with you, I don't know which team is going to show up. I was surprised at the butt whoopin' they put on Auburn. Solid play all around. WVU still controls their own destiny to a BCS bowl if they win out.

Thats the most pumped up i've heard the crowd since, I'm going to say the 3OT game against louisville in 05

Thats the most pumped up i've heard the crowd since, I'm going to say the 3OT game against louisville in 05

BOOOO!!!

Refs gave that game to you guys by blowing that onside kick call. Man I hate Big East refs.:shakeno:

What a wild week for the bigeast, With Pitt losing to Rutgers, and USF losing...

The bigeast is ours to lose right now

LETS GO.....

What a wild week for the bigeast, With Pitt losing to Rutgers, and USF losing...

The bigeast is ours to lose right now

LETS GO.....

I think we (U of L) and UConn have something to say about that.:d-day:

Funny, I don't think you do after losing to Syracuse:lol:

Kragthorpe has to go...Tulsa can have him back. They were completely unprepared to play last night. I know our talent is down a little but, but even with that he has underacheived in his 1 and half seasons here. The blank, dumbfounded look on his face every game and the cliche filled, annoying press conferences don't help either. The guy is a mid-major coach through and through. He needs to go back to C-USA. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom