11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated

The temperature also drops in the roughly 3 hours it takes to complete a game.

Here's another fun fact. In 438 rushing attempts the Patriots had zero fumbles. Maybe, just maybe the Patriots are a much better team than the Colts.

Certainly the PSI didn't affect the Colts defense from being able to stop Blount.

Speaking of Ja-Blount...

Don't you every find it fascinating that he (Blount) started the season with Pitt...Played a few games for them but suddenly just bugged out during a game that resulted in ...wait for it...his sudden release. And where does he just "happen" land? Yea...some serious happenstance right there...about as happenstance as ball deflating themselves on the Pats sideline but not Indy's due to the cold.

There is smoke all over the NFL landscape but few choose to see through it to what is really going down. The media sure is not going to highlight it...why shoot their bread & butter?

With the amount of camera's on the sidelines and cell phones in the stands, you really think someone stood on the sideline and stuck a needle in a ball without being observed? Sounds pretty far fetched Mike.

Do you really think that the weather elements only affected the Cheatriots' 12 balls (they were all under regulation psi although 11 were 2lbs under) balls and not a single one of the Colts?

With the amount of camera's on the sidelines and cell phones in the stands, you really think someone stood on the sideline and stuck a needle in a ball without being observed? Sounds pretty far fetched Mike.

Who actually pays attention to the ball boy during games?

When spygate first happen There were allegations of mic'd up pats dlineman taping audibles, an extra mic in Brady's helmet, and the pats cutting out opponents head sets at home games. Look it up a lot got swept under the mat.
yep. I posted a link to the article in another thread. They talked to brady on a phony non-NFL monitored frequency (illegal) right up to the snap. You are supposed to cease comms 15 seconds prior. They got away w it for years.

So if say the game was won by the Pats on a final two minute drive down the field with Brady completing 7-7 passes for 84 yards and a TD.... now it matters?
I think there would be a lot more to the story than what only fans with a deep hatred and jealousy are making a big deal out of.

i think it was that kid and play high flat top ballboy i saw with the yellow streak in it who done it :lol:

You guys are hilarious. This is being so blown out of proportion and everyone in here is gobbling up the conspiracy theories :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

i think it was that kid and play high flat top ballboy i saw with the yellow streak in it who done it :lol:
He did go the bin an inordinate amount of times :lol:

I think there would be a lot more to the story than what only fans with a vested interest are making a big deal out of.

Watergate started off with a trickle of news and information and you can say that developed some traction. Granted, a lot of it had to do with the coverup so it remains to be seen whether Goodell (you know the guy who sprung the timely unfamiliar Tuck Rule in the SB and burned the spygate tapes before they could see the light of day) understands that those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

I get that and that's not the point I am making. 2 PSI didn't cause the Colts to get their asses kicked the way they did. The Pats will get punished if they can tie any wrong doing to the incident and rightly so. But it's pretty silly to think that 2 PSI is going to assist the Colts defense in being able to stop the running game. Andrew Luck wasn't that good and the Colts defense sucked. End of story.

Most are trying to tell you, this isn't about just the colts game!

nflsnowplowgame-1.jpg

Patriots at their finest. They manhandled the Colts, but again are wrapped up in some shady stuff. They are such a damn good team with a damn good plug-and-play system, but they can't escape trying to get a scummy advantage in every aspect. I said this before, they win. The team goes for broke to find ways to win, albeit those methods either push the boundaries or completely break the rules. This stuff is just so funny. I want to see how the NFL responds. I don't care much about the deflated footballs as I do about their chop blocks. They have been known around the league to purposely try and injure players. It's one thing to cheat the rules, is another thing to break a man code and a sportsmanship code. There is a reason people don't like seeing the Pats win, and this is the reason. They are a great team, they don't need to do this stuff, but they just can't escape being scum.

You just know Seattle is using this as bulletin board material. Seattle fought and clawed their way to that championship. They will make sure the Pats take a physical beating for making it on shady circumstances. Now I'm pumped for this game.

When spygate first happen There were allegations of mic'd up pats dlineman taping audibles, an extra mic in Brady's helmet, and the pats cutting out opponents head sets at home games. Look it up a lot got swept under the mat.

wtf

they should ban belichick

Back
Top Bottom