11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated

The NFL needs to come down heavy handed on the Pats to send a message that cheating of any kind will not be tolerated. And since this is the Pats second offense punishment should be crippling. Belicheck should be suspended for the Super Bowl & all of next season, the team should face the maximum fine, & they should lose all of their draft picks in the 2015 draft. That should be a strong enough message to Kraft & the rest of the league.

Common LE wisdom: for every crime that's prevented, the perpetrator has committed a large multiple of crimes that have gone un-apprehended and undetected. Who know how many ways NE manages to cheat successfully. :idk:

You guys are hilarious. This is being so blown out of proportion and everyone in here is gobbling up the conspiracy theories :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

He did go the bin an inordinate amount of times :lol:

And you are defending a cheating rival....who's the crazy one

359654-1.jpg

Watergate started off with a trickle of news and information and you can say that developed some traction. Granted, a lot of it had to do with the coverup so it remains to be seen whether Goodell (you know the guy who sprung the timely unfamiliar Tuck Rule in the SB and burned the spygate tapes before they could see the light of day) understands that those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

Bringing Nixon and his administration in now? :lol: Too much Mike.

Goodell and the Patriots opened the door for the mess they now have on their hands. The media is going to overplay it and no matter what the NFL does, it won't be satisfactory for one side or the other. Many people who have no rooting interest here could really care less about it. The morning sports talk I listen to has a huge Ravens homer on it and he is laughing about how much is being made about nothing.

This hits home because its the Pats and they have the history of Spy Gate. Again, this had no affect on the Colts and their porous defense.

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

And you are defending a cheating rival....who's the crazy one

I'm defending how ridiculous this is. If this was the Dolphins I am absolutely positive the spin would be completely different.

Like Vk said, this is it, this tarnishes their legacy from the beginning - once they got started cheating, they couldn't stop and t says somewhere "Pride comes before the fall" You Reap what you sow" and they had to win at any cost, dismissing all Honour and soiled Goodell's sheets the weeks leading up to the SB - this is is better than NY Jets Tears that taste like candy

I am just glad it wasn't us that lost last week Only to discover this brazen lie...

Indy did MIA a favour - actually our division

The NFL needs to come down heavy handed on the Pats to send a message that cheating of any kind will not be tolerated. And since this is the Pats second offense punishment should be crippling. Belicheck should be suspended for the Super Bowl & all of next season, the team should face the maximum fine, & they should lose all of their draft picks in the 2015 draft. That should be a strong enough message to Kraft & the rest of the league.

damn that would be great...forfeit those super bowl trophies too

You believe this is the first time?
I am not going to convict anyone based on conspiracy theories, assumptions, hatred, bias or a lack of proof. That's not how I roll.

It's not as if this would be the first time a story breaks, everyone points fingers and end up being wrong.

Chris Mortenson just reported they did it to the Colts this year in the game in Indy.

wow...yeah the leagues losing credibility...goodell already has a tarnished rep he needs to save face...only way suspend belichick one year minimum...i'm not kidding...take all their picks too

Back
Top Bottom