#18 On the Clock... Here’s the Board | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#18 On the Clock... Here’s the Board

Collins. Not even looking back.
I'm also assuming we have to pick and no trade back is an option.
I am a little higher on Kwite Paye than I was after watching the NFL N show Path to The Draft. They broke him down nicely earlier this week. But I would still probably avoid him until late 20's. It's just a gut thing.
**Nice idea for a thread, by the way. Thumbs up my friend.
Can’t argue with Collins- value, talent and need.. I’m not high on McKinney and would love to see a Baker / Collins tandem.

Question: Will Javonte Williams be there at #36? That is the bet to me. If he would be there, I would take Paye or whatever defensive prospect they want (Collins, Phillips, Rousseau) and grab RB at 36. If you don't think so, they should take Collins (or a slight trade down then Collins).

Well we don’t know who will be there at #36 that’s the beauty and difficulty of the draft. I would be both shocked and ecstatic to see Williams at #36 if we pass on RB.

Presuming Etienne is gone or just not listed?
I’d go Harris (if Etienne is gone) or Collins if no RBs picked yet.
I assume Etienne will be there at #18..
Personally I have him as RD2 grade because I’m concerned about his durability / size. I can see someone fallling in love with his explosiveness and matchup issues he causes so respect the pick.

No DBs available?
It’s a great point-
Let’s assume Surtain and Horn are gone... but also we have so many damn needs and we just picked up another slot corner in FA. Hoping Noah develops. We have X & Byron.

Trade down would be my first instinct as well, but then it always is. ;)

But if i am picking there I am going:

1. Darrisaw
2. Collins
3. Ojulari

But I don't think Miami feels the same was as I do about the need for another OT.
Darisaw at RT? Kick Hunt in?
I’m not 100% sold on our OL. Was thinking target Creed Humphrey RD2 or OT RD2. Hoping one of the OTs drop.

Trade down
Collins

You did not say if Horn or Surtain are available.
Figured Horn and Surtain gone and other than those guys- not sure CB would make the cut....
surtain at 18 WOW. I’m old enough to remember his dad and Sam Madison. Great duo

Darisaw at RT? Kick Hunt in?
I’m not 100% sold on our OL. Was thinking target Creed Humphrey RD2 or OT RD2. Hoping one of the OTs drop.
That is what i would be thinking.

Darrisaw has the feet of a legit pass protecting OT which should be job one for this OL.

And he has played on the right side earlier in his college career.

And I think Hunt is best played at OG where he could dominate.

Looking down the road a little I would have Jackson/Kindley/Young C/Hunt/Darrisaw in front of Tua for years to come.The C could be a draft pick this year or next as Skura looks to be a one year fill in to me.

Elijah Moore
2x down on WR..
With Fuller and Parker, Bowden
We definitely go from bottom of league to upper echelon.. I will say the biggest difference between Miami and final 4 last year was the skilled positions
Man I don’t know if I would have the cajones!

Back
Top Bottom