*** 2012 NHL Playoffs *** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2012 NHL Playoffs ***

Goal Panthers.

3-2 still in favor of Jersey.

LET'S ****ING GOOOOO CATS!!!

I've been flipping back and forth between the three games but have been watching this one the most. It looks like it'll be a great finish, despite looking like it was going to be a blowout early. I think Florida just needed a period to wake up and get used to the pace of playoff hockey again

The announcers say "the Panthers were outshot 26-9!" in the first period like every five minutes.

You could almost make a drinking game out of it.

I've been flipping back and forth between the three games but have been watching this one the most. It looks like it'll be a great finish, despite looking like it was going to be a blowout early. I think Florida just needed a period to wake up and get used to the pace of playoff hockey again

I'm back and forth between the Panthers, Marlins, and Heat. More into the Panthers game now with it getting late in the third.

First period was ABYSMAL.

:bobdole:

Goddamit! 2.8 secs. left

4-4 after Two

Helluva ****ing game!

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

I don't know about that call on Versteeg. Yeah it was hooking, but it wasn't anything major and theres 4 minutes left...I don't know, refs. I think you let the players play unless its clearly something that impedes a palyer with so little time left in a game that close

Well, there's always game two for the Panthers. They played really well the second and third periods and can carry that momentum into next game now that they've shaken off their playoff jitters.

Gooooooooaaaaaaaaal!!!!!

Then, ****! :16 later

5-5

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Gooooooooaaaaaaaaal!!!!!

Then, ****! :16 later

5-5

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Yeah this game has been ridiculous. Great matchup. Almost wish it could have been for the Eastern Conference championship though

Yeah this game has been ridiculous. Great matchup. Almost wish it could have been for the Eastern Conference championship though
When you have two teams with 100+ points during the season, the matchup will definitely be great. I also wish that it could have been in a later round.

I love how all the series are getting called tightly except this one haha. This one is open war and the refs seem to be happy to let it play out. Wish they would in the other games as well

Ah, ****!

F
U
C
K
!

Goddamn ****!

Yagr?

6-5 :(

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

I hate the way the NHL seeds the playoff teams.
I do too. They should do it like the NBA where the division winner is guaranteed a top 4 seed, not top 3. I mean, let's be honest, the Flyers and Pens shouldn't be playing in the first round.

Back
Top Bottom