2017 Miami Dolphins Playoffs Scenarios | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 Miami Dolphins Playoffs Scenarios

Playoffs ??!! LMAO. The Chiefs are going to kick our teeth in next Sunday. We aren't going to beat Buffalo in 2 weeks either.

It will be a sad day watching Buffalo clinch a playoff spot on Miami’s home turf in two weeks. I expect the Chiefs will come out a little flat next week after two big division wins and a wildcard spot all but locked up, but I suspect Jay Cutler will wake them up with a few early turnovers and the rout will be on.

I will say, if the Dolphins do somehow manage 8-8, its not that crazy they get in. I see Tennessee losing out because of their schedule. In the ways I've been toying around with the playoff prediction machine, if Titans lose out, it basically comes down to Raiders @ Chargers. I have the Raiders losing to the Eagles next week. So in that final game, if the Raiders beat the Chargers, the 8-8 Dolphins get in. If the Chargers win, they get in.

Don’t think I’d want to witness another early round shellacking in the playoffs. I have no faith in Cutler or that o line

Don’t think I’d want to witness another early round shellacking in the playoffs. I have no faith in Cutler or that o line

In such a scenario, it will most likely be at Jacksonville, so they could repeat the infamous 62-7 game!

Give Cutler a Marino exit...

Why make the playoffs? We'd just get the crap kicked out of us the very first game and be humiliated once again in front of a national audience.

I just want the Dolphins to beat the Bills in Week 17 that knocks them out of the playoffs. The Bills will probably need to win that game to get in the playoffs since they aren't beating the Patriots this weekend. Ruining the Bills season in the last game would be a good way to go out.

Last edited:
we would need tenn balt buff to lose out and we would have to win out to even have a chance
Actually just Tennessee and Buffalo, and their schedule is pretty tough. But the biggest issue is us winning out. That's not very likely to happen.

I think this team is going to get spanked in KC, then come home and eliminate the Bills from the playoffs.

I will say, if the Dolphins do somehow manage 8-8, its not that crazy they get in. I see Tennessee losing out because of their schedule. In the ways I've been toying around with the playoff prediction machine, if Titans lose out, it basically comes down to Raiders @ Chargers. I have the Raiders losing to the Eagles next week. So in that final game, if the Raiders beat the Chargers, the 8-8 Dolphins get in. If the Chargers win, they get in.
Yep the hardest obstacle is something Miami can control and that’s winning at Kansas City. I say all the help Miami needs is more likely to happen than Miami winning out.

Back
Top Bottom