2018 Game 13 Snap Reactions - Patriots Ii - Someone Pinch Me | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Game 13 Snap Reactions - Patriots Ii - Someone Pinch Me

But hook and ladder wasn't at the end of the game and Miami eventually lost.
Still the most epic. Completely out-thought and out-played the Chargers in a classic game with real consequences.

I gotta say, luck is shining on the Miami Dolphins these last 2 games. The Cardiac Kids are alright!!! Miracles do exist!!! I'm still in shock. JLo dancing completely naked in front of me, in just a pair, of stilettos couldn't get a reaction outta me, right now!!!

Yes but it was a playoff game while being down 24-0 with under a minute left in half and that was an unheard of play back in 81.

That dopey Fouts was on the sidelines when Tony Nathan went for the TD in 1982. And in the same uniforms as today.

i still like when the reporter asked drake what he was thinking onthat play and drake wasjust like "man, i just blacked out" lol

I noted that the play they used to end the game is called "Boise" after the 2007 Boise fiesta bowl win.

If you haven't seen that ending of that game.....it is without question the most amazing last 5 minutes of a college football game I have ever seen. Boise pulls off a hook and ladder along with a statue of liberty play to win that game......

One thing I want to add: How about Belichick completely outsmarting himself by having Gronkowski out there on that final play of the game? You put a defensive back out there and you go home with a win.

Everyone was expecting a Hail Mary and Gronk has some size to prevent a TD in the end zone. It was a good call. They were not expecting a RUGBY style play.

devante parkers biggest play as a dolphin is lateralling that ball to kenyan drake

Big props to Tannehill for his toughness and efficiency.
The O line opened some holes for the running game to keep the offense balanced but their pass protection sucked, especially in the middle all day.
Thought the Stills misplay short of the sticks coupled with the questionable call of an empty backfield, shot gun formation for that crucial 3rd down play would cost us the win. Yes I know it went thru Stills hands but the ball was whistled in there and there was tight coverage as well. With the success we had running the ball, thought play action would have yielded an easier conversion.
Kiko is just way better in the running game than he is in coverage. When you send as many guys out into patterns as the Pats do you are going to get mismatches of TE or slot receivers on LB's and Brady will usually exploit those.
The defense did well in limiting the Patriot running game which was a big difference from the game we played in Foxboro, but they got carved up in the short passing game all day. Got to commit to stopping 1 facet of their offense and selling out to stop the running game was the way to go with no X man on the field today.
Just an unbelievable last play to pull off a miracle comeback, we were due! Love the fact that Gronk was the last line of defense and looked helpless against Drake in that final flash.
It's going to be a good week for Dolphin fans :)

Back
Top Bottom