2020 Free Agency - Dolphins Targets? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 Free Agency - Dolphins Targets?

Yeah that’s true but it doesn’t mean stop trying
If I was coach I would draft oline in rd1 and get 2 good free agent oline. Pay money...than I would draft some oline in later rd. If they develop find if they dont you got someone read to go for now..

We struggled find good og idk why but we need get better quick or go Free agent...

If I was coach I would draft oline in rd1 and get 2 good free agent oline. Pay money...than I would draft some oline in later rd. If they develop find if they dont you got someone read to go for now..
Agreed on 2 in FA (starting caliber guys) and in the draft i dont think we need to pigeon hole it as rd1 but ya I would be fine with that. Or round 2

Umm, the scouts are different. Coaches are different. I'm acknowledging reality
Grier have been in charge last 3 to 4 yr..no excuse but we will see what he does going forward.. he have done good job letting good player go but it will be interesting going forward picking players.

If dolphins become smarter team they will be all right in future. That includes coach, gm, and,ross..

Before they can pick FAs they need to have a short list of draft targets, so that theyre not being overly redundant in FA with who the BPAs are likely to be when theyre drafting.

Before they can pick FAs they need to have a short list of draft targets, so that theyre not being overly redundant in FA with who the BPAs are likely to be when theyre drafting.
I think you have it backwards, TBH.

The draft picks will probably be based more on the FA pickups, than vice versa, particularly on the O-line.

I agree, though, too many holes to be redundant.

I think you have it backwards, TBH.

The draft picks will probably be based more on the FA pickups, than vice versa, particularly on the O-line.

I agree, though, too many holes to be redundant.
If you're being realistic as a fan right now you have to assume that we need about 30 more players once we turn over everything. So our goal would be to cut into about a third this year. Any player we pick up has to be a young option who we can keep around for a few years. Older guys will just waste time finding replacements

Back
Top Bottom