2020 NFL Combine info here | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 NFL Combine info here

We have plenty of extra picks.... Holy crap dude

We don’t have “extra” picks. We have the picks we’ve earned through trading talented players away.

You want to gamble with a 7th rounder, go ahead. Our third rounder is not a throw away pick by any means when we need multiple RBs.

you think Hurts looked better? In which way?
Hurts showed that he can spin it... Everyone raved about his throwing... The negative stigma about him was that he could run but not throw. He was fast at the combine... but he ran a whole tenth of a second faster at Bama two years ago... He went there to throw, not run.

Showing off his arm strength and showing accuracy and touch changes Hurts ceiling. going from a gimmick QB like Taysom Hill to a slightly lesser version of Lamar Jackson.

I like Hurts better than Jackson... I am not saying he is more talented.. I am saying he is the best leader you will ever see... Jackson has looked bad under pressure in big games for the Ravens... A QB's job is to lead and be the Fooking man when it counts. Nobody leads better than Hurts. He swallowed his pride and helped Tua when he got replaced... Worked his butt off to improve his throwing... Went to Oklahoma learned a whole new system just to have the shot to compete and play. All he has ever done is win and lead by example.

I posted numerous articles where scouting reports over the past year noted his throwing had improved and his arm strength was now above average. But those were just words on paper... He got to come to the combine with everyone in the world watching him throw... and then comparing his throws to the guys with the best arms in college football. Hurts arm held up... No other QB out there has his athletic ability when it comes to strength and running ability... But he showed his arm is not a wet noodle.

With Hurts you are getting a QB that can run in the 4.4's He can squat 600 pounds and he is one tough son of a B*tch... He runs like a running back that likes contact. ( They might want to get him to stop doing that ) He is not afraid to run inside he thrives on it. He is shifty he has vision he can start and stop and casually side step and make cuts when running the football.

All of that makes throwing even easier for him... His legs will create so many broken coverages... He will throw to wide open receivers for big plays because he did not get sacked and moved out of the pocket.

You have to stack the line and play the run with Hurts... And it opens up the field for the receivers. without safety help tall physical receivers like Williams and Parker can feast.

People fall over all over themselves for Love.... Love has not shown he can be a QB... Hurts has the dual threat athletic ability and he has proven he is a QB playing at an elite level against the best teams in college football.

Hurts showed that he can spin it... Everyone raved about his throwing... The negative stigma about him was that he could run but not throw. He was fast at the combine... but he ran a whole tenth of a second faster at Bama two years ago... He went there to throw, not run.

Showing off his arm strength and showing accuracy and touch changes Hurts ceiling. going from a gimmick QB like Taysom Hill to a slightly lesser version of Lamar Jackson.

I like Hurts better than Jackson... I am not saying he is more talented.. I am saying he is the best leader you will ever see... Jackson has looked bad under pressure in big games for the Ravens... A QB's job is to lead and be the Fooking man when it counts. Nobody leads better than Hurts. He swallowed his pride and helped Tua when he got replaced... Worked his butt off to improve his throwing... Went to Oklahoma learned a whole new system just to have the shot to compete and play. All he has ever done is win and lead by example.

I posted numerous articles where scouting reports over the past year noted his throwing had improved and his arm strength was now above average. But those were just words on paper... He got to come to the combine with everyone in the world watching him throw... and then comparing his throws to the guys with the best arms in college football. Hurts arm held up... No other QB out there has his athletic ability when it comes to strength and running ability... But he showed his arm is not a wet noodle.

With Hurts you are getting a QB that can run in the 4.4's He can squat 600 pounds and he is one tough son of a B*tch... He runs like a running back that likes contact. ( They might want to get him to stop doing that ) He is not afraid to run inside he thrives on it. He is shifty he has vision he can start and stop and casually side step and make cuts when running the football.

All of that makes throwing even easier for him... His legs will create so many broken coverages... He will throw to wide open receivers for big plays because he did not get sacked and moved out of the pocket.

You have to stack the line and play the run with Hurts... And it opens up the field for the receivers. without safety help tall physical receivers like Williams and Parker can feast.

If a team picks Hurts before the 5th round...that team is probably going to be one that always picks in the top 10 of the NFL draft. Dude is garbage.

no... the negative stigma about Hurts is that he can’t read and attack defenses. He did nothing on TV to shoe that he suddenly can.

I also thought he would be in the low 4.3 range, I think he play's faster than his time.

He runs by guys consistently which is why i was very suprised by that time for him.
But like you mentioned some guys play much faster than they're timed in that format.

From what I recall, Hurts hasnt looked all that great in big games either.

He did not look good against LSU.

He was benched at the half and replaced with Tua during the championship game vs Georgia.

Back
Top Bottom