2020 NFL Combine info here | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 NFL Combine info here

One other thing, with all of these fantastic performances by several of the RB's and Offensive Linemen during these combine drills, it would not surprise me to see Miami making trade down deals to acquire more 2nd and 3rd round picks to try to take advantage of the draft board, in those rounds.

Oklahoma really coached up Hurts. I though Jalen had a very nice workout.
I agree. but I think his issues are things you don't see in shorts. It's that anticipation, reading defenses faster etc.

I do like Hurts, though. Again, comes down to the coaching staff and how they develop him.

I know most fans don't want to see Miami take a running back in the first round, but I believe they should take one of the top four guys.

Taylor's 40 time was very impressive at almost 230. I like his vision and power. He could be that workhorse back.

Swift could be a dream come true in Chan Gailey's system.

Dobbins and the kid from LSU would be great options as well.

Beats paying for Henry or Gordon in free agency.

One other thing, with all of these fantastic performances by several of the RB's and Offensive Linemen during these combine drills, it would not surprise me to see Miami making trade down deals to acquire more 2nd and 3rd round picks to try to take advantage of the draft board, in those rounds.
Especially if they are sold on Love or Herbert and don't need to trade up for Tua.

Akers with that 4.47...
Taylor sub 4.4...nice
Swift...looking smooth
Dobbins hurt himself a little by not running.

Dillon is a hell of an athlete...big bastard that can move
I think Dillon possibly moved into the round two discussion.

I just do not see Dillon going that early..but stranger things have happened.... There are so many wideouts and running backs.... I do not think teams start drafting running backs early because of it. I do not think there will be a running back taken in the first round at all... and Dillon should be what the 4th or 5th running back selected?

I know most fans don't want to see Miami take a running back in the first round, but I believe they should take one of the top four guys.

Taylor's 40 time was very impressive at almost 230. I like his vision and power. He could be that workhorse back.

Swift could be a dream come true in Chan Gailey's system.

Dobbins and the kid from LSU would be great options as well.

Beats paying for Henry or Gordon in free agency.
I think Taylor is very good but the fumbles worry me

all of the mocks I have seen thus far do not have a running back taken in the first round.

I think Taylor is very good but the fumbles worry me
I watched Wisconsin a couple of times this year and Taylor's ball security was definitely an issue. That could be correctable, or Miami could deflate footballs!

Really liking that Dillion showed some high level explosion and athleticism. People who like Henry he is a similar physical profile.
He has jumped into the 56-70 category for me.

Back
Top Bottom