2020 NFL Combine info here | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 NFL Combine info here

I was yelling at Queen, Murray and Simmons to not run again...............at least Simmons heard me. ;)

Headcase off the field but Willie Gay is real good on it.

I said it way before this combine and I’ll say it again. There’s no way I chose any other defensive player besides Simmons. He reminds me of Shawn Taylor.

C.Young who? Please!

This WR class turned out very disappointing. They did not test. I suppose it's worth taking a stab at Henry Ruggs and Chase Claypool and Antonio Gibson from this class in the first round, but I do not know, they did not test in all categories.
Of those who did test, Juwan Johnson ORE, Michael Pittman USC and KJ Osborn are draftable. The rest are not.
Very disappointing.
Now, I do not think the Dolphins should drat a WR until day 3, and only if one of those 3 is available.

Last edited:
QB, OT, WR, in that order in the first would be awesome. Despite being huge JJ plays very well from the slot. Him or Chase Claypool a bit later in the 2nd would be great as large bodied slot receivers. Despite CC's great combine #s I would still pick JJ ahead of him on tape, production, showing up on big games and even measurables even if he didn't run all the drills you can see on tape JJ is much more athletic than CP.

Yes. Very disappointing. Did not test in 3 cone and 20 shuttle. We do not know. I would not draft him. I would not give him any money. He can go play for someone else, someone else can pay him.
The WR class is very solid. You making a huge mistake if you're using the combine as the end all be all. The underwear Olympics are a thing but their pro day and tapes are just as important. Jefferson is also a good wr. The Dolphins aren't in the market early anyway(bigger needs to me).

Yes. Very disappointing. Did not test in 3 cone and 20 shuttle. We do not know. I would not draft him. I would not give him any money. He can go play for someone else, someone else can pay him.

If you're being serious, do you really put that much stock in some of these test? You would bypass on a receiver you have 2 or 3 years worth of game tape on just because you don't know what his 20 yard shuttle or 3 cone time is?

If you're being serious, do you really put that much stock in some of these test? You would bypass on a receiver you have 2 or 3 years worth of game tape on just because you don't know what his 20 yard shuttle or 3 cone time is?

Yes. We want the best athletes, we are paying them top money. If they do not test, I would not draft them. I would draft someone who tested, and get them in the 7th round, and know what I'm getting.
Now, with Ruggs who ran 4.27 and Claypool who is 238 lbs and ran in 4.4s, I'd make an exception possibly, if I was in big need of a WR. Otherwise, no.

Yes. We want the best athletes, we are paying them top money. If they do not test, I would not draft them. I would draft someone who tested, and get them in the 7th round, and know what I'm getting.
Now, with Ruggs who ran 4.27 and Claypool who is 238 lbs and ran in 4.4s, I'd make an exception possibly, if I was in big need of a WR. Otherwise, no.

Not that we have to agree, But I couldn't disagree with you more on any subject than I do on this. No way in hell I'm passing on Jefferson, Jeudy or Shenault simply because I don't know how they would have tested on a combine drill. They could have took part in those drills and bombed them completely and they would still be on my board.

Back
Top Bottom