2020 NFL Combine info here | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 NFL Combine info here

if we can get Epenesa at 18 I think that's best case scenario.

Can't see the Pats passing on him.
I've had him pegged for us at 18 the entire season. His combine did not solidify that for me. I have him dropping now :(

Just a note on Shenault. He apparently played with a core muscle injury the entire year. He ran poorly at the combine and now we know why. He was injured. Going to have core muscle surgery to correct the problem.
That's interesting. All year I have been questioning his supporters saying I just didn't see "it" with him. Something always looked off. Then he tanked in the 40.
An injury makes sense but to me it solidifies my eval of late 2nd for him. This class is just too stacked at wr.

Queen just pull a hamstring on his 2nd round and so did Murray
How do you see that affecting Murray's draft position. He is my dark horse in this draft. I'd love a shot at him with 2b

That's interesting. All year I have been questioning his supporters saying I just didn't see "it" with him. Something always looked off. Then he tanked in the 40.
An injury makes sense but to me it solidifies my eval of late 2nd for him. This class is just too stacked at wr.
I was shocked when I read the report on his injury. The kid played with it the entire season. But at least there is an answer to his poor performance at the combine. He's got guts, I'll tell ya that!! This is a stacked WR class and I could see some 1st round talents falling into the 2nd round for sure.

It has taken me the season but I now feel he is a top 5 candidate.

Watching all of the clemson games here in Carolina... There has never been a question that Simmons is a stud... The 40 time is very impressive... But anyone that was watching him consistently and paying attention wanted him long before he showed up to the combine... He is as versatile as he is athletic... He can play everywhere but corner and Nose for us defensively... He has the power to move up front and go get the QB if needed... The speed to switch to safety to run down a wide receiver... and the rest of the time be a sideline to sideline linebacker.

He can do it all.

How do you see that affecting Murray's draft position. He is my dark horse in this draft. I'd love a shot at him with 2b
he could go in the first round because this is a weak LB group imo

Watching all of the clemson games here in Carolina... There has never been a question that Simmons is a stud... The 40 time is very impressive... But anyone that was watching him consistently and paying attention wanted him long before he showed up to the combine... He is as versatile as he is athletic... He can play everywhere but corner and Nose for us defensively... He has the power to move up front and go get the QB if needed... The speed to switch to safety to run down a wide receiver... and the rest of the time be a sideline to sideline linebacker.

He can do it all.
Yeah he's so good we have no chance to draft him unless we want to pass on a QB top 5.....there's no way he's there at 18. I just hope he stays out of our division.

I swear he moves like S.Taylor did. He looks like he’s gliding out there like he’s not even trying. But that 4.39 tells you he’s absolutely moving.

He has game making plays written all over him at the next level.
He's like a poor man's Kiko Alonso!

This WR class turned out very disappointing. They did not test. I suppose it's worth taking a stab at Henry Ruggs and Chase Claypool and Antonio Gibson from this class in the first round, but I do not know, they did not test in all categories.
Of those who did test, Juwan Johnson ORE, Michael Pittman USC and KJ Osborn are draftable. The rest are not.
Very disappointing.
Now, I do not think the Dolphins should drat a WR until day 3, and only if one of those 3 is available.
I really want to meet Largo!

Especially if he isn't constantly trolling with his utter nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom