2020 NFL Combine info here | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 NFL Combine info here

Yeah he's so good we have no chance to draft him unless we want to pass on a QB top 5.....there's no way he's there at 18. I just hope he stays out of our division.
I do not want love or Herbert.... So if Tua is gone or the asking price is steep to trade up... I am more than fine with getting Simmons or Brown with the 5th pick.

I think that there is a legit chance Simmons is gone before we pick at the 5 spot.

I do not want love or Herbert.... So if Tua is gone or the asking price is steep to trade up... I am more than fine with getting Simmons or Brown with the 5th pick.

I think that there is a legit chance Simmons is gone before we pick at the 5 spot.
if Simmons goes 3 to Detroit then Tua will be there for us at 5

if Simmons goes 3 to Detroit then Tua will be there for us at 5
Unless the Giants or the Redskins take Tua. Honestly there is a strong chance of both teams wanting Tua

If I was the redskins or the Giants I would absolutely trade down and demand at least an additional first round pick if I did not want Tua and was happy with Haskins or Jones.

If I was the redskins or the Giants I would absolutely trade down and demand at least an additional first round pick if I did not want Tua and was happy with Haskins or Jones.
and if I was Grier/Flores I'd call their bluff. See, if they're willing to trade down then that means they DON'T want Tua and are staying with their young QB's.......that right there tells you they're bluffing just trying to get picks from you.......I'd not trade our 18 or 26 to move up one spot nor two spots........at most I'd offer a 4 to move up two spots and a 3rd to move 3 spots to #2

bad news if this happens cause I was hoping we could get him.

PFT's Mike Florio reports free agent RT Jack Conklin is expected to sign with the Jets.

This comes after combine reports the Jets are in "hot pursuit" of Conklin. The Jets need starters at both tackle spots with Kelvin Beachum and Brandon Shell free agents. Adding Conklin would give them a cornerstone to build around on an offensive line that was one of the worst in the league. Conklin could top the $18 million AAV Lane Johnson got from the Eagles last season.

Related:

Source: ProFootballTalk on NBCSports.com

Mar 1, 2020, 11:51 AM ET

and if I was Grier/Flores I'd call their bluff. See, if they're willing to trade down then that means they DON'T want Tua and are staying with their young QB's.......that right there tells you they're bluffing just trying to get picks from you.......I'd not trade our 18 or 26 to move up one spot nor two spots........at most I'd offer a 4 to move up two spots and a 3rd to move 3 spots to #2
Value chart shows it is 100 points to move from 5 to 4, which would be a late third rounder.

To go from 5 to 3 is about 500 points, so would be our first second rounder.

Damn I was hoping to get epinesa at 18. Not sure I want that 5 plus 40 time that high anymore

How can people be talking about the Jets already making a serious run at Conklin? DIdn't the league just say they were going to crack down on teams stealthly pursuing pending free agents before the legal tamporing period?

bad news if this happens cause I was hoping we could get him.

PFT's Mike Florio reports free agent RT Jack Conklin is expected to sign with the Jets.

This comes after combine reports the Jets are in "hot pursuit" of Conklin. The Jets need starters at both tackle spots with Kelvin Beachum and Brandon Shell free agents. Adding Conklin would give them a cornerstone to build around on an offensive line that was one of the worst in the league. Conklin could top the $18 million AAV Lane Johnson got from the Eagles last season.

Related:

Source: ProFootballTalk on NBCSports.com

Mar 1, 2020, 11:51 AM ET

Pre free agency stuff before the pre free agency "window" even opens rumors...who knows...

Back
Top Bottom