2020 NFL Combine info here | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 NFL Combine info here

• Jack Conklin T, Tennessee Titans

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports impending free agent RT Jack Conklin is not expected to sign with the Jets.

This refutes Mike Florio's earlier report that Conklin was expected to land with New York. The Jets are obviously desperate for help in their trenches since both Kelvin Beachum and Brandon Shell are likely to walk in free agency, but Conklin's spurning moves the organization back to square one. The Browns have also been linked to the 25-year-old this offseason.

Related:
    Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

Mar 1, 2020, 2:30 PM ET

• Jack Conklin T, Tennessee Titans

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports impending free agent RT Jack Conklin is not expected to sign with the Jets.

This refutes Mike Florio's earlier report that Conklin was expected to land with New York. The Jets are obviously desperate for help in their trenches since both Kelvin Beachum and Brandon Shell are likely to walk in free agency, but Conklin's spurning moves the organization back to square one. The Browns have also been linked to the 25-year-old this offseason.

Related:

• Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

Mar 1, 2020, 2:30 PM ET
I love the Schefter rivalry with a Florio. Those guys can’t stand each other.

If they did I would offer them their choice of either a 2020 2nd rd pick or the Texans 2021 1st round pick for Jones.
THAT would be an interesting turn of events. 2021 Texans 1st for Jones, Simmons at 5, Thomas at 18 and BPA at 26

We'd be looking nice

I like him to, but am concerned about the reports on his lack of tackling ability.

You don't pass up that kind of talent because a guy made some business decisions. He would have been CB1 if allowed to declare in 2019.

I'd prefer one of the top OT's at 18, but it seems it's unlikely - hoping for Andrew Thomas. Outside of that, you're looking WR or CB, and I like the value at WR better at 26 and 39. So, CJ Henderson is a very real possibility, and a good option, at 18 - if available.

You don't pass up that kind of talent because a guy made some business decisions. He would have been CB1 if allowed to declare in 2019.

I'd prefer one of the top OT's at 18, but it seems it's unlikely - hoping for Andrew Thomas. Outside of that, you're looking WR or CB, and I like the value at WR better at 26 and 39. So, CJ Henderson is a very real possibility, and a good option, at 18 - if available.
Thanks for replying. I always enjoy reading your analysis. It sounds like he's a winner. Hopefully he'll be wearing a Dolphins Uniform.

I love the Schefter rivalry with a Florio. Those guys can’t stand each other.

On of them is a journalist with degrees from Michigan and Northwestern University and the other is a d bag lawyer who got lucky with his sh*tty website.

Who to cheer for?

That's what they said about Charles Harris too. Miami drafted a bust.

Epenesa is NOT Charles Harris(I can still hear myself yelling at the TV to take TJ Watt).

Epenesa is tailor made of the NE/Flores defense.

Not sure he makes it to 18.

Apparently Utah CB Javelin Guidry is liked by Miami. I read something, via Neil Driscoll's and Eric Roddy's twitter, stating Miami likes him.

Last edited:
Epenesa wins with his hands. Kept beating Austin Jackson with the same move. Which doesn’t bode all that well for Jackson either. Epenesa beat him inside and outside.

Epenesa gets his hips aligned to the pocket and uses devastating hand swipes and push pull. He wins with technique.

Not a lot of upside as a high double digit sack guy, but versatility and ability to come in and play immediately and have a nice career is what you’re getting. Good player.

Epenesa wins with his hands. Kept beating Austin Jackson with the same move. Which doesn’t bode all that well for Jackson either. Epenesa beat him inside and outside.

Epenesa gets his hips aligned to the pocket and uses devastating hand swipes and push pull. He wins with technique.

Not a lot of upside as a high double digit sack guy, but versatility and ability to come in and play immediately and have a nice career is what you’re getting. Good player.
so would you take him in the first round?

Back
Top Bottom