2021 Composite Rankings (Offense) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Composite Rankings (Offense)

Finding it hard to see Radunz as the top OL in this draft. Undersized OT that projects as a guard more in the NFL unless he puts on more weight and can keep his athleticism with more weight. I understand that he had a good senior bowl week, but that in no way pushes him above some of the more established and battle tested OL in D1. I see him as probably an early second rounder.

Well everybody is going to find out. I'd say he's pretty battle tested - particularly if you're comparing him to anyone specific who only played 2 seasons and quit playing in 2020.

Whether he gets drafted in the 2nd round or 6th round, I think he's likely the best tackle in the draft once they hit the field.

Well everybody is going to find out. I'd say he's pretty battle tested - particularly if you're comparing him to anyone specific who only played 2 seasons and quit playing in 2020.

Whether he gets drafted in the 2nd round or 6th round, I think he's likely the best tackle in the draft once they hit the field.
wouldn’t say anyone in particular but I would say that Sewell, Darrishaw, Slater, Vera-Tucker, Jenkins, Mayfield, and Cosmi all grade out higher than Radunz. Dont get me wrong I am not saying that I wouldnt take him. I think in time he will be a soild NFL Lineman, but I do feel coming from FCS he has more ground to make up then the other players that I listed.

wouldn’t say anyone in particular but I would say that Sewell, Darrishaw, Slater, Vera-Tucker, Jenkins, Mayfield, and Cosmi all grade out higher than Radunz. Dont get me wrong I am not saying that I wouldnt take him. I think in time he will be a soild NFL Lineman, but I do feel coming from FCS he has more ground to make up then the other players that I listed.

I'll take that bet.

Already got a bet with JCPhin that he doesnt go in the first so we will see

I see. Well, all you have to do to get me to bite is bet $100 that all 7 of those tackles you just listed see the field earlier and are better tackles right out of the gate than Radunz. Makes sense to me if he has that much ground to make up on all of 'em.

There's you an easy $100 if you want it. All you have to do is take it.

My feel is that history has shown the technicians tend to win out in the tackle debate. Radunz is a technician, ergo he's got a shot at longevity. Top tackle? Brave call in this year's class, but certainly possible.

I see. Well, all you have to do to get me to bite is bet $100 that all 7 of those tackles you just listed see the field earlier and are better tackles right out of the gate than Radunz. Makes sense to me if he has that much ground to make up on all of 'em.

There's you an easy $100 if you want it. All you have to do is take it.
HAHA sorry far to many variables for that

Lots of variables. Well just let me know if you change your mind.

Radunz may be the worst player I've ever seen that nobody will bet against. Odd.
Doesnt make him the Top OL prospect in this draft. Maybe nobody will bet against him cause nobody has seen him go up against quality pass rushers week in and week out, like you get in D1. I am not saying he isnt going to be good but my main argument is that Sewell is by far the most talented and technical OL in this draft. Like I said if the Chargers could get him in the second round I would be ecstatic about it. But I feel that even us taking him at 13 would be a reach on an overall unproven player. I understand that he was a beast at the Senior bowl, but you know who isnt at the Senior bowl all the underclassmen that came out, and all the players that are already projected as high draft picks. So was he going against the best DL in this years draft at the Senior Bowl? I think not.

Doesnt make him the Top OL prospect in this draft. Maybe nobody will bet against him cause nobody has seen him go up against quality pass rushers week in and week out, like you get in D1. I am not saying he isnt going to be good but my main argument is that Sewell is by far the most talented and technical OL in this draft. Like I said if the Chargers could get him in the second round I would be ecstatic about it. But I feel that even us taking him at 13 would be a reach on an overall unproven player. I understand that he was a beast at the Senior bowl, but you know who isnt at the Senior bowl all the underclassmen that came out, and all the players that are already projected as high draft picks. So was he going against the best DL in this years draft at the Senior Bowl? I think not.

I'll take that bet.

This is my fault Pach. I was preaching your rankings to this friend of mine. Sorry you have to waste your time on him. haha

This is my fault Pach. I was preaching your rankings to this friend of mine. Sorry you have to waste your time on him. haha

To the contrary - it's probably the most efficient time I've spent today. And everyone needs friends.

I'm willing to find out what he really knows versus what he thinks he knows. But you have to pay to play.

To the contrary - it's probably the most efficient time I've spent today. And everyone needs friends.

I'm willing to find out what he really knows versus what he thinks he knows. But you have to pay to play.
Enjoy debating these things as JCPhin would tell you. Just like How I told him long before the draft that I wanted Herbert over Tua. And so far I would say things are looking great on that front

He probably wants to know the same thing about you. How you know what you know. What makes you qualified...etc.

Enjoy debating these things as JCPhin would tell you. Just like How I told him long before the draft that I wanted Herbert over Tua. And so far I would say things are looking great on that front

That's looking pretty good - well, except for when he played Tua. Other than that I'd say you're sitting pretty right now.

I couldn't find anyone to bet on Herbert. Only found one guy that bet on Joe Burrow. Shame how that ended up. We have one more season to settle it, hopefully Burrow can be part of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom