2021 Mock Drafts | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Mock Drafts

But the trade downs are the best. I acquired 4 second round picks, 7 third round picks and 3 fourth picks just trading down and using 5th, 6ths and 7th this year and next to make the deals happen.

2022 DET 2nd
2022 MIN 2nd
2022 IND 2nd
2022 PIT 2nd
2022 ARI 3rd
2022 LV 3rd
2022 LAC 3rd
2022 DEN 3rd
2022 ATL 3rd
2022 CHI 3rd
2022 TB 3rd
2022 LAC 4th
2022 DEN 4th
2022 ATL 4th

Good lord :oops:

It would be ridiculously awesome. It’s not impossible but not likely. There are ways it could happen though; We end up with the No.1 or No.2 pick and can trade down to 3, acquiring enough trade ammo to trade up with Houston’s first.

Right now I’d say Sewell is the betting favorite to be the first non QB selected. Justin Fields needs to have a monster season and I am not saying that as the huge Ohio State fan that I am. I am saying that as a significantly bigger Dolphins fan who wants to be in a position to help some other team acquire him at No.2, preferably with someone picking third.

Really the only other way it happens is if Deshaun Watson gets hurt. I like the kid too much to want to see that happen.

It’s fun to think about getting top talents but at the end of the day this team has added a lot of talent in one off season. It’s not to totally out of the realm of possibility we sniff a wild card. I wouldn’t bet on that though. I expect a night and day difference between the bare bones roster of last year and the team that’s been created now.

If I had to put money on where our two first will likely end up I’d say:

7th (our pick), 6-10 record.
19th (Houston’s pick), 9-7 record.

Can’t wait. I‘ve always dreamt of having the draft ammo we’ve recently possessed. I hope that continues. I’m trying my best to continue acquiring first round picks.

Edit: Damn now I’m in draft mode. Couldn’t resist doing a simulation on PFN.

MIA 5. Penei Sewell OT Oregon
MIA 14. Creed Humphrey OC Oklahoma

MIA 37. Devonta Smith WR Alabama
MIA 46. Chuba Hubbard RB Oklahoma State
MIA 69. Lorenzo Neal DT Purdue
MIA 101. Baron Browning LB Ohio State
MIA 133.Shaun Jolly CB Appalachian State
MIA 184. Jahan Dotson WR Penn State
MIA 185. Talanoa Hufanaga S USC
MIA 205. Asante Samuel CB Florida State

Didn’t get the DE I wanted but the rest of the team is stacked. Tua would be a happy man if those first 4 picks came true. Wouldn’t be fair to the rest of the league.

Wow. That would be pretty amazing to grab 2 future ALL-Pros like that!

When he's motivated -- Humphrey is an absolute animal! Tho if I recall the game correctly
think is was against LSU BCS -- Creed looked lost on a number of plays...

Wow. That would be pretty amazing to grab 2 future ALL-Pros like that!

When he's motivated -- Humphrey is an absolute animal! Tho if I recall the game correctly
think is was against LSU BCS -- Creed looked lost on a number of plays...

Ya it would be insane for sure, not completely out of the realm of possibility but Sewell is likely a pipe dream. I am not usually in favor of trading away picks but I'd be interested in moving Houston's 2nd and another future pick to get a shot at that monster OT. We will likely have a shot at Humphrey but I am not pulling the trigger on him with a 10 pick. He'd be an ideal player to target in a trade down.

If we luck out and Houston and is somehow bad, anything's possible. I know I love the position we are in long term. It's never looked brighter this millennium. We've got the QB, we've got some talented WRs/TE, we've got some talented young OL, I'm looking to complete this offense next year with studs. I want Sewell, Humphrey and Rondale Moore. After that I'll look to add depth/potential on defense.

Kalen Ballage (who sucks) could be elite with this team:

QB - Tua Tagoviola
LT - Austin Jackson
LG - Eric Flowers
OC - Creed Humphrey
RG - Robert Hunt
RT - Penei Sewell
TE - Mike Gesicki
WR - Devante Parker
WR - Preston Williams
WR - Rondale Moore
RB - It wouldn't matter but any RB on the planet would love to be a part of this offense.

That's sick. Like, potentially legendarily sick. I get that its a pipe dream, we could still end up with Creed and a later pick at RT.

Ya it would be insane for sure, not completely out of the realm of possibility but Sewell is likely a pipe dream. I am not usually in favor of trading away picks but I'd be interested in moving Houston's 2nd and another future pick to get a shot at that monster OT. We will likely have a shot at Humphrey but I am not pulling the trigger on him with a 10 pick. He'd be an ideal player to target in a trade down.

If we luck out and Houston and is somehow bad, anything's possible. I know I love the position we are in long term. It's never looked brighter this millennium. We've got the QB, we've got some talented WRs/TE, we've got some talented young OL, I'm looking to complete this offense next year with studs. I want Sewell, Humphrey and Rondale Moore. After that I'll look to add depth/potential on defense.

QB - Tua Tagoviola
LT - Austin Jackson
LG - Eric Flowers
OC - Creed Humphrey
RG - Robert Hunt
RT - Penei Sewell
TE - Mike Gesicki
WR - Devante Parker
WR - Preston Williams
WR - Rondale Moore
RB - It wouldn't matter but any RB on the planet would love to be a part of this offense.

That's sick. Like, potentially legendarily sick. I get that its a pipe dream, we could still end up with Creed and a later pick at RT.
Stop it Now!!! Your making me all Fuzzy Wuzzy Inside!!!:lmfao:

Jaylen Waddle is my early want. Patrick Surtain II would be my favorite to land but that’s a luxury pick I don’t see us making after taking a corner this year. Penei Sewell would be top overall player on my board for Miami but don’t think we will be in position to land him.

A bit of a sleeper Im Interested to see this year is Brenton Cox. He’s a former 5 star who transferred to Florida. 6’4” 260 rush OLB who will be an ideal fit in Todd Granthams defense. Jachai Polite and Jon Greenard both thrived in this role the last 2 years. He could really blow up

Cox never did anything at UGA.

Jaylen Waddle is my early want. Patrick Surtain II would be my favorite to land but that’s a luxury pick I don’t see us making after taking a corner this year. Penei Sewell would be top overall player on my board for Miami but don’t think we will be in position to land him.

A bit of a sleeper Im Interested to see this year is Brenton Cox. He’s a former 5 star who transferred to Florida. 6’4” 260 rush OLB who will be an ideal fit in Todd Granthams defense. Jachai Polite and Jon Greenard both thrived in this role the last 2 years. He could really blow up
I love Waddle. Would be a perfect complement to Parker and Williams.

Could be four tackles in round one. Sewell likely top five. Cosmi from Texas, Leatherwood from Alabama and Little of Stanford are possibly top 15 picks.

So if Miami misses out on Sewell there are some good options there.

At wide receiver there's Chase, Waddle, Moore and Smith as probable #1 picks. With his injury, I'm not sure about Ross.

Could be four tackles in round one. Sewell likely top five. Cosmi from Texas, Leatherwood from Alabama and Little of Stanford are possibly top 15 picks.

So if Miami misses out on Sewell there are some good options there.

At wide receiver there's Chase, Waddle, Moore and Smith as probable #1 picks. With his injury, I'm not sure about Ross.
With so many options right now it feels like we’ll be in a candy store again next year lol

QB - Tua Tagoviola
LT - Austin Jackson
LG - Eric Flowers
OC - Creed Humphrey
RG - Robert Hunt
RT - Penei Sewell
TE - Mike Gesicki
WR - Devante Parker
WR - Preston Williams
WR - Rondale Moore

5 #1s on OL!

Love it!

SOS win up front. Win the game.

What's really exciting is what's being built is sustainable and potentially dominating!

BNF needs a time out!

:lol:

Cox never did anything at UGA.
He had a sack in his true freshman season and was buried on the depth chart. Very rare for a freshman to come in and dominate day 1 for a stacked SEC team

Creed Humphery is a guy I really wanted this year. And C/OG may be the only major hole left If Hunt and Jackson both pan out

It is so hard to know where the Fin's picks will be, let alone know which players to covet.

The list of top rated guys changes so much from Summer to Draft time.

At least half the guys who are being called 1st rounders right now will not be by April.

But I think we may be looking for 1 more OL player, and an explosive WR would be great.RB will likely still be an area of need but hopefully they wait until R 3 to look for one.

Pass rusher is the obvious defensive need, after that maybe S and LB.

Having 2 picks in each of the 1st 2 rounds should allow them to load up or target a real stud by moving up.Trading up for a legit pass rusher would make the most sense, but again it is hard to have a feel for where they will be picking and who they will want.

Petit-Freré if he comes out, Humphrey, Rondale Moore and more DL in the second.

Back
Top Bottom