2023 draft.....who you like? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2023 draft.....who you like?

Yeah, I love Bigsby and Charbonnet also. Bigsby is so strong and Charbonnet is smoooooooth.

I’ll tell you another kid to keep your eye on in the future and that’s LSU TE Mason Taylor.

He’s the son of Hall of Famer and former Dolphin Jason Taylor and Katina (Zach Thomas’ sister).

Mason is 6’5”, 250 and moves like he’s 6’0”, 200. Only a freshman but he’s going to be a good one.

He looked really good on Saturday against Ole Miss.

Maybe Miami can eventually land him and Gadsden's kid. :UP:

I like Justin Shorter from Florida very fast been clocked at 21 MPH put him opposite waddle, can't double cover both!

I’m watching the Cincinnati and UCF game now, and the Cincinnati MLB Ivan Pace JR is all around the ball and has 7.5 sacks this year. A real playmaker.

Without knowing where our pick is gonna be, I love Skoronski. Looks like a good CB class as well.

I would go Oline or Dline bpa. Outside of the Dolphins picks. I am shocked on how well Hooker and Nix have played. They are potential sleepers for some team. Both have excellent arms and running ability. Both are a bit slower and sometimes reckless on the read. Hooker may end up in the first round. But if Georgia's backfield shows up like they did vs Oregon...he is in for a rough day! But I would love to get Jaelyn Duncan, Jared Verse, Isaiah Foskey, or Paris Johnston.

Last edited:
With what will probably be a very late 1st rounder I would be looking BPA or trade down.

OL, DL and CB would be where I would be looking early but I would not be surprised to see Miami going for a RB and a TE on Day 2.

The team has bigger needs, and won't be picking anywhere near him but I would love to see Mayer in McDaniel's Offense.

So who do we like in the early 50's? :DWN:

I am not down on the trade but I hate not having a 1st rounder.

Well now that the Dolphins first pick is in round 2 who you got?

I would guess trading down to recoup some 3rd's and 4th's might be in the cards.

Maybe they can add a solid vet OL in FA, preferably a C so Williams can return to LG where he belongs.

It still kills me that they traded UP for Eichenberg when they could have stayed where they were and gotten Creed Humphrey. :bang:

Picking late in the second round, I'm probably looking for a new starting RB, an inside backer, or a corner.

Back
Top Bottom