247 Sports project Miami has the 2020 #1 pick and selects........... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

247 Sports project Miami has the 2020 #1 pick and selects...........

i think the tunsil trade makes it obvious who the target is, but i also think they're in for a nasty surprise when tua's reps tell them he doesn't want to play here.

INB4 Tua stays in school to avoid the Dolphins

OMFG no one knows what were going to do, you are all climbing the mountain for TUA just to fall off and kill yourself when we pick someone else...lol

OMFG no one knows what were going to do, you are all climbing the mountain for TUA just to fall off and kill yourself when we pick someone else...lol
I'd be disappointed..kill myself..nah..i have pulled for this team while they started Cleo 'freaking' Lemon..

What a hilarious prediction.

Btw, Tua so far is 70/91 76.9% 1007 yds 12 TDs 0 INTs this year. Just saying...
And carrying Alabama...everybody thinks there is great talent around Tua...no!!! our offensive line is very leaky...we have no running game..and our
defense is pitiful...Tua and our recievers are carrying Alabama.

In other news, Miami Dolphin owner revealed to really be Jim Jones and all season ticket holders committed mass suicide

Whoever Miami selects it just needs to work. If the go through the process and think Fromm is the guy than they should select him, but if they mis on that decision and Tua become the next big deal there will be a nuclear meltdown here. If they select Tua number 1 and Herbert or Fromm become the next Brady there will also be a meltdown. Whatever they do with the pick that player has to be a franchise changer.

I wonder what other team is Tanking for Tua. The Bengals, Giants, Jets and Steelers are all 0-2. Are we the worst of the worst? I think we are.

I could even buy them selling Tua for the right price if they thought they had to, what I couldn't buy is not getting great value for a pick the fans have suffered for.

Raiders made a huge mistake taking Ferrell over Allen, Allen was superior in every way and a game changer and Ferrell is not in that league. Bone head mistake that's going to cost the Raiders. I think it was a mistake to take Bosa over Allen...

We are going to finish 5 or 6 what team have you been watching?

Whoever Miami selects it just needs to work. If the go through the process and think Fromm is the guy than they should select him, but if they mis on that decision and Tua become the next big deal there will be a nuclear meltdown here. If they select Tua number 1 and Herbert or Fromm become the next Brady there will also be a meltdown. Whatever they do with the pick that player has to be a franchise changer.

It is also very likely that more than 1 QB in the draft will be very successful. They need to draft who they think is the best option and then use the other picks to build the OL, DL, LB and secondary. Use free agency for top skilled positions such as WR and RB, and even possible CB.

Back
Top Bottom