247 Sports project Miami has the 2020 #1 pick and selects........... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

247 Sports project Miami has the 2020 #1 pick and selects...........

Read somewhere that Fromm is really thinking about going back for his senior year.

It is also very likely that more than 1 QB in the draft will be very successful. They need to draft who they think is the best option and then use the other picks to build the OL, DL, LB and secondary. Use free agency for top skilled positions such as WR and RB, and even possible CB.

I think they need to draft a stud receiver to play opposite of Preston Williams. They need to draft a stud running back. Considering the short shelf life of runningbacks these days I wouldn't over spend on a fora used runningback. Plus backs are so devalued now you can add them anytime after round one. I would draft an entire oline. Hopefully Dieter matures this season then I would add one guard/center and one tackle in the draft.

I think they need to draft a stud receiver to play opposite of Preston Williams. They need to draft a stud running back. Considering the short shelf life of runningbacks these days I wouldn't over spend on a fora used runningback. Plus backs are so devalued now you can add them anytime after round one. I would draft an entire oline. Hopefully Dieter matures this season then I would add one guard/center and one tackle in the draft.

WRs take at least 1 or 2 years to mature in the NFL , this is why I would sign one - a proven one.

i think the tunsil trade makes it obvious who the target is, but i also think they're in for a nasty surprise when tua's reps tell them he doesn't want to play here.

Being that this is 2019.... I'd be surprised if they haven't already had discussions with Tua and/or his father.

i think the tunsil trade makes it obvious who the target is, but i also think they're in for a nasty surprise when tua's reps tell them he doesn't want to play here.

Yeah cause hes gonna demand to go play for the New York Giants or Cincinnati instead......................................................

Read somewhere that Fromm is really thinking about going back for his senior year.

Tua is essentially locked into being the first overall pick, so I could see some of the other QBs waiting to see how Lawrence looks and maybe trying for 2021. It’s likely a lose-lose on that front though.

And carrying Alabama...everybody thinks there is great talent around Tua...no!!! our offensive line is very leaky...we have no running game..and our
defense is pitiful...Tua and our recievers are carrying Alabama.

I've said before that Tua has shown a lot of growth with a poor (by Bama standards OL (not a fan of Kyle Flood) and Steve Sarkisian is kind of a vanilla OC.

As for Tua saying no to Miami. Highly unlikely

I don't really follow college football but I've been hearing people talk about Anthony Gordon at Washington State who is leading the country in passing now. He took over for Minshew who is starting in jax now.
Has anyone seen him play?

There's nothing about Tua that screams Patrick Mahomes, to be quite honest.

There was nothing about Mahomes that screamed Mahomes going into that draft. This isn't a pro Tua/Fromm or anti Tua/Fromm comment, just saying that nobody predicted that Mahomes would doing what he's currently doing. Nobody knows how any of this will turn out.

Back
Top Bottom