28 attempts 33 yards-Jordan Howard | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

28 attempts 33 yards-Jordan Howard

Ricky Williams at his peak produced a top 15 ALL TIME rushing season with 1853 yards. Ronnie at his peak didn't even break 1k and rode the wave of a gimmick offense. Ricky is likely a HOF HB if he didn't quit while Ronnie is unlikely to even join the Dolphins ring of honor.

This is totally off topic but i predict a Jets win against the pats tonight, Wheels are coming off in New England.

I've watched Newton his whole career growing up in NC being force fed Panthers games.. Guy is innaccurate and probably the mentally weakest QB in the NFL.. Its 7-3 Pats right now but im calling it.
Told you... I've seen that lookin Newtons eyes too many times he is about to mail it in this game.. So mentally weak

WHAT A GREAT WEEK if the jets pull this one off, outside of a buffalo loss against Seattle this week could end as close to perfect as i can remember.

Pat fandwagoners getting a taste of what we have had for 20 years i bet alot of people jump ship.

Jordan Howard is Kalen Ballage 2.0. He's slow, doesn't cut, and gets arm tackled. Peace out Jordan.

That happened on Wanny's watch, I doubt Sparano really cared that much about RIcky's history although Wayne Huizenga may have..

Ronnie if he didn't get injured as much would have been a thousand yard rusher every year but he just couldn't stay healthy.. That being said when he was healthy i have NO Doubt in my mind he was the superior RB in that rotation to Ricky.
Ronnie really wasn't that great of a runner. There was 2007 where he was fantastic in Cameron's offense but got hurt. Other than that his stats are pretty much what he was.

Of course Sparano didn't hold things personally against Ricky for what happened years ago. But he was also one slip up away from a lifetime ban. You don't hand that guy the keys to the franchise with another name runner, especially since after everything Ricky was more than happy playing second fiddle. He was fine being out of the spotlight and just being a team player.

Told you... I've seen that lookin Newtons eyes too many times he is about to mail it in this game.. So mentally weak

WHAT A GREAT WEEK if the jets pull this one off, outside of a buffalo loss against Seattle this week could end as close to perfect as i can remember.

Pat fandwagoners getting a taste of what we have had for 20 years i bet alot of people jump ship.
Cam rides high when he's rolling and his crashes when he's not are terrible.

Too bad we got the high flying Cam in week one.

That perfect week took a big hit when the Jags lost.

That perfect week took a big hit when the Jags lost.
Not really the jags are the closest team to the jets record wise but yeah i never for once thought the Texans were bad enough to keep us in the top 5, i'd be shocked if the pick is below pick 10

Really its fine though if the jets do get trevor lawerence the pats return to cellar dwellers for the future is coming true. I have faith that tua is the best but it would be nice for the NFL to start respecting the AFC East as the cream of the crop division.

Not really the jags are the closest team to the jets record wise but yeah i never for once thought the Texans were bad enough to keep us in the top 5, i'd be shocked if the pick is below pick 10
they won by 2 vs the Jags

they won by 2 vs the Jags
I find it hard to believe a Deshaun Watson QB'ed team is going to finish with a top 5 draft pick.. They aren't that bad and the jags are a pretty good low win team if you watch their games they are usually not blowouts.

I find it hard to believe a Deshaun Watson QB'ed team is going to finish with a top 5 draft pick.. They aren't that bad and the jags are a pretty good low win team if you watch their games they are usually not blowouts.
Watson will never take Houston anywhere. 'Special' in college is much more about being physically gifted but 'special' in the NFL is being like a Jedi. You gotta have intangibles like a mofo and Watson is just a good athlete with an arm.

Ricky had power, Ronnie brown just had next level power is my argument.. Also the slow to hit the hole portion with Ronnie was patience to hit the holes but once he got going he was going to get at least 2 yards after you hit him guaranteed. Frankly Ricky wasn't an old man he was well rested from that year off from the NFL on his weed journey lol.

Ricky was good but as a whole Ronnie would be a notch above him in my fins RB HOF book.

I don't disagree about Kalen Ballage, Physically he is superior to Jordan Howard but i guess it took him getting fired to take his job seriously.. He still isn't seeing the field after Ekler comes back he will be back on a practice squad.
I dont agree with this at all. Maybe if Ronnie hadnt had that injury it mightve been more true.
'Power' is most often hitting the defender harder than he hits you and quickness, burst and suddenness means youre getting to a spot a beat quicker than the defender and your momentum is more established. Youre more in balance, have more forward-lean and that's why youre driving the defender back or ripping through arm tackles. Very few backs in the last 20 years were in par with Ricky Williams in these regards.

As I’ve been saying all season — it’s time to draft play makers next season. Draft position be damned.

Get a Jaylen Waddle or Devonta Smith. Get Etienne or Najee.

If they can somehow squeeze in Creed Humphrey or a pass rusher between those picks, great. But gotta get a game breaking talent at WR and a RB with size and pass catching skills.
To put it into perspective we could actually (potentially) land Waddle AND Etienne!

Talk about an injection of play-making and excitement!

And then after that we still have two R2s!

Only got to lose by 1 pt. I see what you are saying but dude, they are bad this year. It happens. I fully expect the Houston pick to be a top 10, with hopes it goes into the top 5.

Eitherway my point is I feel Ronnie Brown is often overlooked and forgotten at how good of a RB he was when he was on the field for us, When he stayed healthy he was a Beast to tackle is all im saying.. I have my thoughts on Ronnie vs Ricky but needless to say they formed the most powerful runningback duo i can think of..

Make no mistake Ronnie made some defenders potmarks on the field if they tried to tackle him, I'll never forget his endzone truck of the raiders defender.

Back
Top Bottom