3 Yards Per Carry - Draft Recap | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 Yards Per Carry - Draft Recap

I am happy we didn't trade for Roq even tho i do like him Minkah was my favorite player coming into this draft. I always thought he was going to go around 4-8. Tannehill hopefully stays healthy

Don't know my friend. But know this. Jedd Fisch (Josh Rosen's coach at UCLA) and Adam Gase are BEST friends. They converse all the time. They spend time together each summer talking football.

If anyone had a bead on what Josh Rosen could mean to this team it's Adam Gase. And he was given the authority to make the call on whether we go for a QB.
That speaks volumes especially considering the flip side with the Fitzpatrick pick and Gase's relationship with Saban. Very telling.

Don't know my friend. But know this. Jedd Fisch (Josh Rosen's coach at UCLA) and Adam Gase are BEST friends. They converse all the time. They spend time together each summer talking football.

If anyone had a bead on what Josh Rosen could mean to this team it's Adam Gase. And he was given the authority to make the call on whether we go for a QB.

Veerrryyy interesting.

Hey guys. I hadn't really plugged the podcast on here aside from putting it in my signature, but thought I would put this out because it's the draft recap. Basically, it's the culmination of a lot of work, a lot of anticipation, etc...so maybe I can justify making a thread about it.

http://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/e/3ypc-dolphins-draft-recap-episode-16/
Three_YPC_iTunes.png

This is Simon Clancy (you old school FinHeaveners know him as Boomer), Alf Arteaga (you may know him as Section126), and myself.

We are part of the 5 Reasons Sports Network, the central podcast of which is hosted by Ethan Skolnick and Chris Wittyngham. There are other podcasts as part of the network (Ballscast with Chris Joseph and Kevin Mayer, Miami Heat Beat with Giancarlo Navas and associates).

Ethan and Chris started the original 5 Reasons podcast and after Ethan initially asked me if I wanted to write for a website he planned on starting, I pitched to him the idea of Simon, Alf, and I doing a podcast together under his banner instead, and the Network was born from there. We all work pretty closely together on the network and are building something we think is unique.

The 3 Yards Per Carry podcast is available on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, etc. Don't know if we're up on Spotify quite yet (under review) but if not probably pretty soon.

Anyway, enjoy and let us know what you think. If you follow the link to the Podbean page (or find us on iTunes, etc), you can listen to any of the previous five episodes we did.

Has anyone ever told you that you sound a little bit like Jason Cole?

Thank you all so much. I know this is a passion and a love for you all, but you certainly add so much to the pre and post draft information that can be found here. Excellent work!

I did not expect that accent from the Main host! Wow! Boomer is a Brit?

Last edited:

Do you think he had access to next years picks to go grab the QB he wanted?

have to say... pretty much sounds like 3 football insider wannabes
talkin' pigskin trash at the bar in Friday's on a Tuesday night...

JK.

"totally ah--Mazing!"

Miami had a decent draft. Now they have to roll with Tannehill. It's time to be his time.

I wanted Miami to take a shot on Rosen after Jets stole Darnold. I think Dolphins gambled and lost.

Minkah is a good consolation. Smart Safeties are big time. Lets hope his career outshines Derwin.

Optimistic about our TE's and Baker/Ballange. For the record, I hope Rosen sucks...

Very different for me as I'm always accustomed to super long posts that i cant wait to read at home, but this is the future and podcasts are the new way. Very well done!

Back
Top Bottom