3 Yards Per Carry - Draft Recap | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 Yards Per Carry - Draft Recap

Brilliant podcast. I lucked into saving the best for last this draft.

All the best Louis...

I mean, CK...Louis, pfftt! CK, pfftt!

latest

That's a joke, son, don't you git it!?!

Chris, I found the podcast through your twitter feed last week in time for your pre-draft podcast. It’s absolutely terrific. I especially like that you guys dig deep as there are no real time constraints. I’m about half way through the draft recap. Great work.

And, of course, I well remember posting with Boomer in the aughts. Big fan. Alf is great too. Love and appreciate the work.

Hey Austin! Hope you're well. Back at ya.

We get that a lot. Actually come to think on it we get that reaction, and the complete opposite reaction. We get people telling us that Simon is too British and it's really hard for them to understand what he's saying. Basically saying, be more American, lol.

I'm speaking English, not Mandarin!!

Maybe I should do an entire show in an American accent and see if people enjoy it more?!

Keep doing it with your accent Simon. BTW, I'm sure you're ready for the WC and since Italy(sad) is not in it I'm rooting for England so good luck!!
A little off topic but yeah, it’s really sad Italy didn’t make it to the World Cup. We’ve (Germany) never won against them in a meaningful World Cup game but the Worls Cup isn’t the same without these guys.

Edit: oh and go root for Germany please. Thanks!

Don't know my friend. But know this. Jedd Fisch (Josh Rosen's coach at UCLA) and Adam Gase are BEST friends. They converse all the time. They spend time together each summer talking football.

If anyone had a bead on what Josh Rosen could mean to this team it's Adam Gase. And he was given the authority to make the call on whether we go for a QB.
WOW...this speaks volumes.

Got a buddy from Britain Bob Swann looks like Boomer.

Seemed obvious to me we weren't taking a QB at 11 or earlier. It was almost as obvious as the fact we had to draft a backup later. Which we didn't do.

Back
Top Bottom