.343 - This season was a mirage | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

.343 - This season was a mirage

This whole narrative is garbage.... It's just like the Tua narrative. I've never seen people want someone or something so much, then root for him and us to fail, or see the negatives and judge only based on them. Christ man, it's year 2 of the rebuild, we weren't supposed to go higher than 7-9 or 8-8... But we did and there's exciting football ahead for the first time in 20+ years for the Dolphins....
Totally agree, especially with that gold nugget third overall pick. They are going to trade it for a ransom.

Well, when you play the Jets twice, Patriots twice, the Jags, Bengals with a backup, and 49ers with a backup, yup, numbers are going to be severely inflated
The "back-up" for the 49ers only came in when the starter was getting lit up. The Jags beat Indy their first game of the season and scored 30 the next game against the Titans. So they were putting up points early in the season. EVERY team gets to play bad teams.

Fins are 10-6 and on the rise. We can pick it apart with SOS and SOV and all the rest, but for the little good news we have had for the past 20 years, can't we just enjoy the improvement knowing more good is on the way?

Got a second place schedule next year playing Baltimore and the NFC and AFC Souths
Baltimore and LV are a result of finishing second. NFC and AFC souths are merely part of the rotation.

One thing people need to realize is that most people are dumb, and none of us on here make decisions that affect the organization. People who say trade Tua, draft whoever are trolls to me, but their opinion is just as worthless as mine.

What matters in the end is that you enjoy the hobby of watching the game. Don't get too worked up over it 😁.

But for real, how stupid are people who want to draft a QB at #3....

Well, when you play the Jets twice, Patriots twice, the Jags, Bengals with a backup, and 49ers with a backup, yup, numbers are going to be severely inflated
We held Mahomes and the Chiefs to 24 points on offense and gave him his worst game of the year. We embarrassed the Rams so bad that if you read their reddit afterwards most of their fan base wanted to fire McVay.

Were those inflated too?

Byron might’ve had a disappointing season, but he’s far from the most overpaid player in the league.

I thought we were gonna win 6 games so I look at this season as a win

When we all looked at the schedule and predicted how many wins what did you predict OP ?

7 maybe 8 if we got lucky :shrug:

I am an optimist and I said 8

Brother @Ray R and @Fin-Loco were the only one's to predict 10 wins or more i think

We were all wrong and the team did great doubling the win total from the year before

Not a playoff team yet but getting there

I am still pissed we let the jets score 3 points. That's unacceptable

;)

I think this whole narrative is stupid.

How was every team playing when we played them?

Did losing to us send them into a tailspin?

Did they lose their starting QB after they played us? Or their best player? Or 3 offensive linemen?

If you play a 6 and 0 team and kick their ass, then they win the next two games then lose the rest, does that mean anything while looking back at "strength of victory" after the season is over?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom