3ypc 1.13: Jarvis Landry, Red Flags | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc 1.13: Jarvis Landry, Red Flags

Funny that when googling Landry's Wonderlic (which might explain his inability or frustration in mastering complex route running) I found an article where he said he was prepared for it, but the actual score is woefully missing. Granted I'm not that great a researcher, but if it's purposely omitted, that would suggest something to me also.

I'm not aware of all these run ins? Can you fill us in, for those that don't know? Looked up his arrest ...

https://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/07/alabama_running_back_kenyan_dr.html

wow, what a terrible human being! jeesh. How has each player acted while in the NFL? You don't think being choked by someone is a little different than what likely started as some pushing and shoving (if i recall from that incident). Landry has to keep his cool right there, even if the other guy is instigating it. HE WASN'T BEING STRANGLED! So much different...

“an intriguing component in the Crimson Tide backfield, but his tenure in Tuscaloosa has been punctuated with visits to Nick Saban 's doghouse. In 2012, he was suspended for an unspecified violation of team rules. A year later, he was left off the travel roster for the season opener against Virginia Tech because, according to Saban, " he didn't do what he was supposed to do. "

https://www.al.com/articles/13354060/kenyan_drake_needs_a_few_pages.amp

Poyer shoved his hand under Landry’s helmet after the whistle. That’s why Landry “started the fight”. And Drake was right there when it happened and then shoved Poyer too.

upload_2018-6-17_9-18-26.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-17_9-18-26.jpeg
    upload_2018-6-17_9-18-26.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 2
Watch the entire video dude. Jarvis started the altercation. He ran up to the bills player jawing

Last edited:
I keep hearing how much better this Miami team is going to be than Clev, but all you’ve talked about, out of context, is how many weapons Clev has on offense that’s going to make it harder for Landry to get his targets. Landry was Miami’s best player on offense. But you’re saying Clev has a better WR in Gordon and other talent that’s going to slow Landry’s production. And I agree. But, Miami had other guys too and that didn’t stop Landry. Therefore, Clev has better players on offense (at least proves at the skilled positions). You guys need to open your eyes to how single minded you are of the Fins.

Watch the entire video dude. Jarvis started the altercation

This screen shot is one of the frames from the video. It’s taken right after Landry scores and the whistle’s blown. Poyer shoved Landry under his face mask, then Landry head butted and shoved Poyer.

Attachments

• 5BF46310-F921-4873-B5EB-3A1F13BD8B60.jpeg
    5BF46310-F921-4873-B5EB-3A1F13BD8B60.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 2
Watch the entire video dude. Jarvis started the altercation. He ran up to the bills player jawing

Here’s the difference between fans like me and you. I slow down the frames leading up to Landry “jawing” to see why he went after Poyer. You guys are so intent on tarnishing his credibility that you don’t take the extra minute to see why he did it. It’s clear, Poyer got away with an under the face mask shove after the whistle.

Put that in your Podcast CK. Tell more people Landry got all the blame but actually was provoked. Be the guy that breaks that story. No credit needed either. This ones free.

I'm done with this. Nothing will convince you Landry is nothing but a god

I believe the preparedness point is where I disagree with you. I loved the effort during the plays he was involved too. Having said that, what we heard was that he didn't know the offense as well as was desired. That seems to be validated by the fact that he didn't expand his role over the years. I can't believe (IMO) that if he was capable of playing outside that he wouldn't have received more opportunities.

And the YAC the other poster referred to is really a function of Landry catching a lot of balls with 4 yards of the line of scrimmage. Of course it gives you more chance to run with the ball. But downfield receivers have already picked up 15 yards when they catch it.

This screen shot is one of the frames from the video. It’s taken right after Landry scores and the whistle’s blown. Poyer shoved Landry under his face mask, then Landry head butted and shoved Poyer.

Watched this numerous times and this is true. Poyer's hand was under Landry's facemask yanking the entire time before and after the whistle. That is why Landry ran directly back to him.

I think once we've reached the point of defending Landry's behavior in that fight by going "UHHH, DRAKE THREW HIS HELMET AFTER HE GOT CHOKED MAN" then we're at the point of complete and utter comic absurdity. That's a DISHONEST attempt to defend Landry. Because you know his actions were inexcusable and all you can do is try to smear a current Miami Dolphin and drag him in to deflect attention from the actions of Jarvis Landry.

This isn't even a discussion anymore. This is a public relations campaign.

What's your relationship with Landry?

Here’s the difference between fans like me and you. I slow down the frames leading up to Landry “jawing” to see why he went after Poyer. You guys are so intent on tarnishing his credibility that you don’t take the extra minute to see why he did it. It’s clear, Poyer got away with an under the face mask shove after the whistle.

Put that in your Podcast CK. Tell more people Landry got all the blame but actually was provoked. Be the guy that breaks that story. No credit needed either. This ones free.

I think you should start your own podcast and tell people all about it. Let me know how that goes for ya.

I'm done with this. Nothing will convince you Landry is nothing but a god
When the mods are saying something like this its very.... telling

No idea how someone could think that way regarding landry

Back
Top Bottom